Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Another chapter and nothing happened. This starting to feel like thriller bark with how its dragging. But i wonder what was with those apples that turned into devils fruit?

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another chapter and nothing happened. This starting to feel like thriller bark with how its dragging. But i wonder what was with those apples that turned into devils fruit?

I think Ceaser 'killed' Smiley, and the power of Smiley's fruit was transferred to the apple.

Also:
t010.jpg

Is that Rob Lucci I see? :leon:

Kinda similar to this page:
One_Piece_385_05.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter was decent, though it is dragging a little. Pretty curious about what the "plan" is that Law is gonna have them go through with next chapter, but in any case I'm glad Luffy and co. are about ready to fight back instead of just sitting there tied up.

The most interesting thing this chapter is that we might've just seen how Devil Fruits are created. It seemed like a regular fruit turned into one as soon as he killed "Smiley". Maybe when a DF user dies the nearest fruit turns into a DF?

That could partially explain how Blackbeard got WB's power...maybe he just carried a fruit with him when WB died. Though it wouldn't explain how he could have two fruits without dying.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think Ceaser 'killed' Smiley, and the power of Smiley's fruit was transferred to the apple.

Also:
t010.jpg

Is that Rob Lucci I see? :leon:

Kinda similar to this page:
One_Piece_385_05.jpg

:krs: Seeing how no one ever really dies in this manga, I wouldn't be surprised. Good observation.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I wanna know who threw chopper that note.

It was probably Monet. She seems pretty perceptive and noticed Chopper there, who still isn't very good at hiding, and tossed him the paper. She probably doesn't care much for Ceasar. Heck, maybe her and Law are secretly working together.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
After I started watching and reading one piece the lesson I picked up was always to wait until an arc is over to start reading or watching. Should have been off this island a long time ago

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
After I started watching and reading one piece the lesson I picked up was always to wait until an arc is over to start reading or watching. Should have been off this island a long time ago
You could do it that way, it's all piff in the end.

And if this ends up like Thriller Bark then I'll be happy as fukk. GOAT arc in terms of fights :jawalrus:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

And if this ends up like Thriller Bark then I'll be happy as fukk. GOAT arc in terms of fights :jawalrus:

:stopitslime:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQs2wWzBUq4]Luffy VS Lucci [1/2] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

:why:

Everything about that arc was long and drawn out. It's the one arc I try to erase from my memory.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
SogeKing vs. Perona

Zoro vs. Ryuuma

Strawhats vs. Oars
Nightmare Luffy vs. Oars & Moria
Luffy vs. Moria

[ame="http://youtu.be/KfWjdZmfcLg?t=3m54s"]http://youtu.be/KfWjdZmfcLg?t=3m54s[/ame]

Zoro & Sanji vs. Kuma (Not even a fight just badass shyt)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wks9uDo6-8s]One Piece - Zoro's Sacrifice ORIGINAL [Eng Sub] - YouTube[/ame]

:why:

Everything about that arc was long and drawn out. It's the one arc I try to erase from my memory.
Yeah it started slow but hit it's stride well and towards the end it was nothing but :noah:

Thriller Bark>>>Fishman Island, Impel Down, Davy Back Fight, Amazon Lilly easily.

How could anyone forget the Gear 2/Gear 3 Combo, Intro of Kuma, Zoro's Sacrifice, and The Return of Sogeking?

Thriller Bark is TOO underrated with One Piece heads, I see you Oda :win:

Last edited by a moderator: