Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
In retrospect, anybody feel like DoFlamingo's whole Dressrosa operation was kind of...stupid? :patrice:

I mean, pretty much the entire thing relied on ONE person to keep going, and a little girl at that. Even if Operation SOP hadn't succeeded...isn't it likely she would've gotten knocked out sooner or later anyway? Like maybe she'd hit her heard in some kind of accident and faint? Maybe she gets sick or gets a fever or something and faints? Maybe something else happens to scare her?

I dunno, it seems like that plan was doomed to fail at some point regardless of the Straw Hats interference. I mean at some point over the years she was gonna lose consciousness...I don't see how the plan could work indefinitely. DoFlamingo should've known this would happen sooner or later.
shyt was incredibly stupid but he had big dogs supporting him from the shadows so he wasn't worried bout nothin

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
In retrospect, anybody feel like DoFlamingo's whole Dressrosa operation was kind of...stupid? :patrice:

I mean, pretty much the entire thing relied on ONE person to keep going, and a little girl at that. Even if Operation SOP hadn't succeeded...isn't it likely she would've gotten knocked out sooner or later anyway? Like maybe she'd hit her heard in some kind of accident and faint? Maybe she gets sick or gets a fever or something and faints? Maybe something else happens to scare her?

I dunno, it seems like that plan was doomed to fail at some point regardless of the Straw Hats interference. I mean at some point over the years she was gonna lose consciousness...I don't see how the plan could work indefinitely. DoFlamingo should've known this would happen sooner or later.
It would have had to last until he became the Pirate King.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's also important to remember that Trebol is one of Doflamingo's most powerful henchmen, and Sugar ain't stupid herself either. She just underestimated that the stupidity of Usopp conquers all.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
After a convo I had with a homie, thought I'd ask this.

If y'all had to chose one. Strong devil fruit or be a haki expert?

Put it like this...I'd rather be Sanji or Zoro than any other Strawhat (outside of Luffy but even his power is only great because he now imbues Haki in the attacks). Strong Devil Fruit isn't a requirement to be a top dog but haki expertise absolutely is.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So much going on in this arc. So will the Marines turn on DonFlamingo and Co once he is officially exposed as an evil b*stard and let the Strawhats go on a technicality for exposing him? :wow: So many questions :noah:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chapter :whew:

Sabo got those haki abilities, now with the mera mera no mi :banderas:

GODA!!

wtf if the birdcage? :lupe: Law look shook..

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Another hiatus

4OL6rtV.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This chapter :whew:

Sabo got those haki abilities, now with the mera mera no mi :banderas:

GODA!!

wtf if the birdcage? :lupe: Law look shook..

I am guessing it's an advanced haki technique that allows the user to live while decapitated. I'm still surprised it happened at all. He blocked Sanji's kick that seemingly came out of nowhere but couldn't dodge a one-legged sword swing?

And we wont be seeing Zoro for a while. Dude is going to be lost roaming the castle for the remainder of the arc. Oda please give my boy some shine :snoop:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I wonder who Luffy would of gave it to if he was still in the competition... :lupe: