Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn't look like it. If he did have haki I never, ever saw him use it in a fight. :manny:

He should've been using that Color of Arnament Haki hardcore during the fight with Blackbeard.

There's no chance in hell that Ace wasn't an expert in Haki. It would make no sense that every single commander can use it except Ace. The Marineford War was filled with Haki users, yet we didn't see one person use advanced forms of CoA. The most likely scenario is that with Blackbeard/Ace and the war Oda either didn't want to show the full extent of Haki or he didn't really know how to show until the timeskip.
:wow: if Sabo eats the devil fruit and joins the straw hats :whew:

Hell no. Sabo is probably a high ranking member of the Revolutionaries and is Dragon's right hand man.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
There's no chance in hell that Ace wasn't an expert in Haki. It would make no sense that every single commander can use it except Ace. The Marineford War was filled with Haki users, yet we didn't see one person use advanced forms of CoA. The most likely scenario is that with Blackbeard/Ace and the war Oda either didn't want to show the full extent of Haki or he didn't really know how to show until the timeskip.

Hell no. Sabo is probably a high ranking member of the Revolutionaries and is Dragon's right hand man.
Dragon's right hand man? Must have missed the memo :heh:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Brehs the King's Punch chapter was just gold :heh:

The build up to not having him move the whole coliseum fight while you reading thinking he on some :troll:then he eliminates everyone :heh:

I just reread this chapter and Ellizabello has me dying :heh:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Brehs the King's Punch chapter was just gold :heh:

The build up to not having him move the whole coliseum fight while you reading thinking he on some :scrooge: then he eliminates everyone :troll:

I just reread this chapter and Ellizabello has me dying :gladruss:
Bellamy should have won that shyt :birdman:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Sabo this strong makes you wonder how strong the high ranking members of the revolutionary army are
I imagine pretty high. Dragon is definitely an Admiral level, maybe even Emperor level. If Sabo somewhat follows Ace's strength progression he should be close to, if not at Admiral level. Ivankov is around mid Vice Admiral/Shichibukai level...maybe stronger given the timeskip.

So I'm guessing most of the other high ranking members will be around Ivankov's level, some around Sabo's level and maaaaybe someone stronger than Sabo

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I imagine pretty high. Dragon is definitely an Admiral level, maybe even Emperor level. If Sabo somewhat follows Ace's strength progression he should be close to, if not at Admiral level. Ivankov is around mid Vice Admiral/Shichibukai level...maybe stronger given the timeskip.

So I'm guessing most of the other high ranking members will be around Ivankov's level, some around Sabo's level and maaaaybe someone stronger than Sabo

Idk, It's really tough to tell. Dragon and the Revolutionaries have to rival the World Government, so there's gotta be some serious power in the ranks imo. I'm assuming Sabo is a student to Dragon similar to Coby is a student to Garp, especially after Sabo busted out a dragon title attack...but I'm hoping he's closer to Luffy in power than to the elite characters.