http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/1978.412.323

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
NOOOOOOO

THIS IS BULLshyt

Another desperate ploy by the whiteman to excuse himself for blame of the atrocities commited along with the lie that blacks were savage canniubals living in mud huts

1. THERE ARE NO RECORDS of how many africans were sold by africans, its a complete fabrication

2. did said africans who sold their own people build the boats to transport their own people to the americas?

4. did said africans sell their own people on a stock market...stocks n bonds?

open your eyes

Africans did sell other Africans..they captured other tribes as prisoners of war and traded them for guns from the Europeans

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
NOOOOOOO

THIS IS BULLshyt

Another desperate ploy by the whiteman to excuse himself for blame of the atrocities commited along with the lie that blacks were savage canniubals living in mud huts

1. THERE ARE NO RECORDS of how many africans were sold by africans, its a complete fabrication

2. did said africans who sold their own people build the boats to transport their own people to the americas?

4. did said africans sell their own people on a stock market...stocks n bonds?

open your eyes

You should learn how to forgive breh. If it wasn't for the slave masters, we wouldn't have been brought to America and we'd still be living in huts with bones in our noses.

Thank you white Jesus :blessed:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
tumblr_lexedg6yWc1qb7816o1_400.jpg

Walls of Benin

The Walls of Benin
were a combination of ramparts and moats, called Iya, used as a defense of the capital Benin City in present-day Edo State ofNigeria. It was considered the largest man-made structure lengthwise, second only to the Great Wall of China and the largest earthwork in the world. With more recent work by Patrick Darling, it has been established as the largest man-made structure in the world, larger than Sungbo’s Eredo. It enclosed 6,500 km² of community lands. Its length was over 16,000 km of earth boundaries. It was estimated that earliest construction began in 800 AD and continued into the mid 1400’s.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
go to Nairobi, or if you want to go to Nigeria, visit Abuja.

Lagos is a little too wild for a first time visitor to Africa

They got pawgs over there :lupe:?

:blessed:
The Moors, conquerors of Spain, Malta and parts of Italy :blessed:
Styled on them cacs for over 800 years :blessed:

I can't eem front, the way them nikkas was swagging in them photos, I'd be scared to bring my girl around em :merchant:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
They got pawgs over there :lupe:?

I can't eem front, the way them nikkas was swagging in them photos, I'd be scared to bring my girl around em :merchant:

their pawg situation is improving, and once they get that new city more pawgs will flock for work :obama:

them kenyan nikkas just laying the bait.

I can't eem front, the way them nikkas was swagging in them photos, I'd be scared to bring my girl around em

only nikkas who had more swag were the pharoahs, and a few of them ghana/mali/songhai kings

oh and kobe bryant

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
their pawg situation is improving, and once they get that new city more pawgs will flock for work :obama:

them kenyan nikkas just laying the bait.

only nikkas who had more swag were the pharoahs, and a few of them ghana/mali/songhai kings

oh and kobe bryant

:pachaha:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans did sell other Africans..they captured other tribes as prisoners of war and traded them for guns from the Europeans

You'd be pressed to think Africans were in a position to trade during the occupation of Africa. Kings and Queens were on them ships. Anyone could get got

Where's the figures

The cac run media fabricate the shyt outta this to discredit slavery.

You don't see the media telling you that Jewish bankers profited from ww2 during the Holocaust do you

Think you black man think

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
You'd be pressed to think Africans were in a position to trade during the occupation of Africa. Kings and Queens were on them ships. Anyone could get got

Where's the figures

The cac run media fabricate the shyt outta this to discredit slavery.

You don't see the media telling you that Jewish bankers profited from ww2 during the Holocaust do you

Think you black man think

:stopitslime: Africans will tell you that they sold africans back in the days..know ya history..it's not some shyt that they white media made up..the white media doesn't even tell you about that in the first place..

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
props for the thread always trying to learn some more history