Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's not smart enough. I don't see why you guys don't notice this. You have to be smart to make adjustments.
Dude fought bums.. If he was on HBO they would have kept putting him up against bums and he would still be undefeated.

He's right but Paulie can also say the same about himself :manny:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Newzz ...Your sticking by your fighter I can see, and I respect that. But here's the thing. I asked you a question a few days back and read your reply. I didn't necessarily agree with one main point but dapped you up anyway. I stick by my point (obviously) that I knew he was hittable. And i was right (not that we had a argument) I said i wasn't crazy about his defense and he was definitely hittable. I boxed throughout my teens and early 20's. I always looked first at my opponent if he was hittable. And I knew Broner was. I knew deep down that Maidana was more than capable of crowding him and landing big shots. And, I also had a feeling that Broner would not know how to react to that. I seriously hope that he bounces back and fights at a high level. Not because I like him, but because he makes shyt interesting. Lol.

But here's one thing that I felt but never mentioned. And that is that I really have no respect for him. For one, no matter what,after a fight you show respect to your opponent. He broke that shyt after he fought that Italian cat from Brooklyn. It was classless. Now, for him to run straight to the locker room was straight puzzy. Classic case of "could dish it out, but not take it". He deserves every bit of ridicule, memes, world star comments, everything. Wtf was he thinking with the dry humping homie like that? I mean really, wtf? Lol. To see him get straight beat and dry humped in the late round was poetic justice. The boxing gods handed down justice. Respect the craft, or get thrown in the bushes. And he got acquainted with the bushes last night. Just my thoughts.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
broner-maidana%20(6).jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Watching this fight again and Lawrence Cole did an even more horrendous job reffing than I initially thought.
Broner pushed off way worse than Khan did vs Peterson and was forearming Maidana pretty much during every break should have had at least 1pt deducted

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz ...Your sticking by your fighter I can see, and I respect that. But here's the thing. I asked you a question a few days back and read your reply. I didn't necessarily agree with one main point but dapped you up anyway. I stick by my point (obviously) that I knew he was hittable. And i was right (not that we had a argument) I said i wasn't crazy about his defense and he was definitely hittable. I boxed throughout my teens and early 20's. I always looked first at my opponent if he was hittable. And I knew Broner was. I knew deep down that Maidana was more than capable of crowding him and landing big shots. And, I also had a feeling that Broner would not know how to react to that. I seriously hope that he bounces back and fights at a high level. Not because I like him, but because he makes shyt interesting. Lol.

But here's one thing that I felt but never mentioned. And that is that I really have no respect for him. For one, no matter what,after a fight you show respect to your opponent. He broke that shyt after he fought that Italian cat from Brooklyn. It was classless. Now, for him to run straight to the locker room was straight puzzy. Classic case of "could dish it out, but not take it". He deserves every bit of ridicule, memes, world star comments, everything. Wtf was he thinking with the dry humping homie like that? I mean really, wtf? Lol. To see him get straight beat and dry humped in the late round was poetic justice. The boxing gods handed down justice. Respect the craft, or get thrown in the bushes. And he got acquainted with the bushes last night. Just my thoughts.

He deserved to lose this fight. His antics outside and inside the ring were less than professional, he fought the wrong fight, his trainer gave him the wrong advice, he didn't let his hands go.

Perfect storm for a loss and that's what he got.

After rewatching the fight, I'm sure he could correct those mistakes and beat Madonna in a rematch. He needed this loss though, bc he was way too arrogant, and needs to get back to focusing on his craft

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
He's not smart enough. I don't see why you guys don't notice this. You have to be smart to make adjustments.
Dude fought bums.. If he was on HBO they would have kept putting him up against bums and he would still be undefeated.

Always loved Paulie's honesty.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
if broner "boxed" maidana it would be a easy night... now i think khan, ortiz, alexander, garcia would all have easy W's against AB :wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
“I’m not here to make any excuses,” Broner said. “We’re not going to sit in sorrow. We’re still going to live tomorrow like we won the fight. I’m still going to party and have fun. My first afterparty is going to be on Tuesday in Cincinnati. We gonna have fun.”
:wtf:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
“I’m not here to make any excuses,” Broner said. “We’re not going to sit in sorrow. We’re still going to live tomorrow like we won the fight. I’m still going to party and have fun. My first afterparty is going to be on Tuesday in Cincinnati. We gonna have fun.”

:mindblown:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Garcia: We Trained To Knock Adrien Broner's Ass Out!

By Chris Robinson

On Saturday night, Dec. 14, Argentina’s Marcos Maidana capped off an incredible year in boxing by hammering out a huge upset victory over previously-undefeated Adrien “The Problem” Broner inside of the Alamodome in San Antonio, Tex.

Maidana (35-3, 31 KO’s) was aggressive from the sound of the first bell. Broner (27-1, 22 KO’s) opted not use his feet like some felt he could and would, as was the case in his fights with Gavin Rees and Paulie Malignaggi earlier this year.

In the second round, Maidana began to touch Broner with short, powerful shots on the inside, as a crunching left hook sent the Cincinnati native to the canvas.

Broner rose on shaky legs and spent the rest of the round in survival mode as Maidana continued to press.

Another knockdown in round number eight would follow, all but sealing the victory for Maidana, who saw scorecards of 115-110, 116-109, and 117-109 read in his favor.

Catching up with Maidana’s trainer Robert Garcia shortly after the match, he seemed to be on cloud nine.

“We did it,” Garcia exclaimed. “We pulled it off.”

Asked what he was thinking when Maidana broke through for his first knockdown, Garcia explained that such a feat was expected.

“We trained for that,” Garcia stated. “We trained to knock him out. He’s better than we thought. That’s why he survived and lasted 12 rounds. We were going to knock him out. We trained to knock his *ss out.”