Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Money May was birthed well into the pro success, the step ups, the multiple weight division changes, the title wins. This clown started this shyt basically unproven and deserved a wake up call
Well, just look at their amateur careers.

Mayweather won a Gold Medal, Broner had success but never to that level.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I REALLY don't like "fans" who throw shyt at fighters afterwards no matter who the fighter is. Social Media slander and meme's are a must. . but throwing shyt at a guy especially that you paid to see is uncalled for no matter how much said fighter might have gotten under your skin

-P-

They threw shyt at him?? That's fukked up :camby:

from the opening bell you knew broner was in over his head. dude had no idea how to keep maidana off of him. he was falling for all of maidana's feints. he wasn't even attempting to throw or counter. his only answer was to grab maidana's arms before he could throw any punches. it was like wtf. dude's defense was amateurish. and despite not throwin shyt and pretty much just grabbing and running away he still had the nerve to taunt, strut, and keep his "about billions" persona going. shyt was mind boggling. and by the look on his face you could tell he knew he was in some serious shyt. maybe he was just tryin to psych himself into thinking it was all gonna be ok. either way, dude is just a mental midget. even worse than judah. but at least with judah, he actually had elite level talent. something broner doesn't have. and I don't think any amount of adjustments is going to change that. dude is most likely gonna go the same route as andre berto.

Great post

Well, just look at their amateur careers.

Mayweather won a Gold Medal, Broner had success but never to that level.

Mayweather didn't win the Gold; he won the bronze. Wait, are you talking about the Olympics?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Nah.

Khan dominated Maidana until the last few rounds. Khan's height advantage and speed makes him a very difficult fighter. However he's too willing to just scrap it out when he has a glass chin

Yeah. I think people really didn't pay attention to that fight. I'm no Khan fan but he dominated him in the middle of the ring for a majority of that fight.

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
givingmeabroner5kojo.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
to all those that was like "broner doesn't deserve to get clowned, the flips dont clown manny like that"..need to get fukk outta here with that bullshyt..manny didn't deserve the disrespect he got when he was KO'ed but it happened..broner has been asking for it for a while now with his antics outside the ring and on social media..he needs this

Yeah. As much as I like Broner, he had it coming. Manny doesn't have a sex tape. Manny's not on stage with rappers poppin' bottles and shyt. If he is, we haven't seen it. Dude needs to chill on his image get serious about the fight game

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Skip the prophet tried to tell yall ignorant nikkas about Broner, yall don't listen, do yall boxing ignorant motherfukkers ever learn........................:smugfavre:

c00n Show over:blessed:

Bruh. You were right. But it doesn't take away the fact that you looked like a fukking fool for the Rios/Manny fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Bruh. You were right. But it doesn't take away the fact that you looked like a fukking fool for the Rios/Manny fight.
I made no predictions for that fight, not to mention I posted over and over I expected Manny to win

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. As much as I like Broner, he had it coming. Manny doesn't have a sex tape. Manny's not on stage with rappers poppin' bottles and shyt. If he is, we haven't seen it. Dude needs to chill on his image get serious about the fight game

Why are you getting upset at how he spends his time?