Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
He's not smart enough. I don't see why you guys don't notice this. You have to be smart to make adjustments.
Dude fought bums.. If he was on HBO they would have kept putting him up against bums and he would still be undefeated.

Great job finding that. Everything Paulie said was true. Im staying up late trynna find some type of footage of the post fight press conference. I REALLY want to see that!

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
First i found out he got knocked down ,
then i found out he got humped ,
then i found out he got knocked down twice before he got humped ,
then i found out he flopped hard after he got got knockdown twice and humped ,
then i found out he left the ring and didnt even do a post- interview ,
then i realized he hasnt headlined a ppv yet ,
:laff:

Let me go see if this is on worldstarhiphop

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
First i found out he got knocked down ,
then i found out he got humped ,
then i found out he got knocked down twice before he got humped ,
then i found out he flopped hard after he got got knockdown twice and humped ,
then i found out he left the ring and didnt even do a post- interview ,
then i realized he hasnt headlined a ppv yet ,
:laff:

Let me go see if this is on worldstarhiphop

you forgot when him and his team got showerd with beer & trash when he left the ring like a bytch :wow: the cheery on top :banderas:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
It's common knowledge that Maidana got robbed that fight. He lost by a point.
Nah.

Khan dominated Maidana until the last few rounds. Khan's height advantage and speed makes him a very difficult fighter. However he's too willing to just scrap it out when he has a glass chin

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
to all those that was like "broner doesn't deserve to get clowned, the flips dont clown manny like that"..need to get fukk outta here with that bullshyt..manny didn't deserve the disrespect he got when he was KO'ed but it happened..broner has been asking for it for a while now with his antics outside the ring and on social media..he needs this

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
21.gif

lmaoo.. this nygga body is in pain. Look how he holding himself. lol

dude aint built for a real fight. Look at Adrien Broner y'all..lol

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I REALLY don't like "fans" who throw shyt at fighters afterwards no matter who the fighter is. Social Media slander and meme's are a must. . but throwing shyt at a guy especially that you paid to see is uncalled for no matter how much said fighter might have gotten under your skin

-P-

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
from the opening bell you knew broner was in over his head. dude had no idea how to keep maidana off of him. he was falling for all of maidana's feints. he wasn't even attempting to throw or counter. his only answer was to grab maidana's arms before he could throw any punches. it was like wtf. dude's defense was amateurish. and despite not throwin shyt and pretty much just grabbing and running away he still had the nerve to taunt, strut, and keep his "about billions" persona going. shyt was mind boggling. and by the look on his face you could tell he knew he was in some serious shyt. maybe he was just tryin to psych himself into thinking it was all gonna be ok. either way, dude is just a mental midget. even worse than judah. but at least with judah, he actually had elite level talent. something broner doesn't have. and I don't think any amount of adjustments is going to change that. dude is most likely gonna go the same route as andre berto.

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
from the opening bell you knew broner was in over his head. dude had no idea how to keep maidana off of him. he was falling for all of maidana's feints. he wasn't even attempting to throw or counter. his only answer was to grab maidana's arms before he could throw any punches. it was like wtf. dude's defense was amateurish. and despite not throwin shyt and pretty much just grabbing and running away he still had the nerve to taunt, strut, and keep his "about billions" persona going. shyt was mind boggling. and by the look on his face you could tell he knew he was in some serious shyt. maybe he was just tryin to psych himself into thinking it was all gonna be ok. either way, dude is just a mental midget. even worse than judah. but at least with judah, he actually had elite level talent. something broner doesn't have. and I don't think any amount of adjustments is going to change that. dude is most likely gonna go the same route as andre berto.
:wow::wow:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I REALLY don't like "fans" who throw shyt at fighters afterwards no matter who the fighter is. Social Media slander and meme's are a must. . but throwing shyt at a guy especially that you paid to see is uncalled for no matter how much said fighter might have gotten under your skin

-P-

When you say throw s-hit you mean to pick something up and hurl it ?