the faint:wow:

the defence:what:
You can tell Maidana practiced that shyt.. Great camp

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1 loss aint gonna stop the show........we'll be back around May or June to redeem the name
Word up bruh I hope so. I'm not a fan of Broner but he's a young talented kid who did something most up-in-comers won't do, and that's fight a nikka like Maidana. A fukking machine at WW. I hope it humbles him to work harder and get the W he could've got if he tightened his game up. Then I'll be a believer

But I'm not gonna clown black fighters ever

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
1 loss aint gonna stop the show........we'll be back around May or June to redeem the name

If I were him I'd be on the phone with Floyd Sr ASAP. Low key I think this loss is going to be the best thing that ever happened to Broner, if he gets focused he is still a problem at 135.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I feel like I need to rewatch that Amir Khan Madiana fight over……I don't even remember watching it to be honest…..How did Amir Khan & his glass jaw having ass survive against Maidana?

It's common knowledge that Maidana got robbed that fight. He lost by a point.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were him I'd be on the phone with Floyd Sr ASAP. Low key I think this loss is going to be the best thing that ever happened to Broner, if he gets focused he is still a problem at 135.
He's not smart enough. I don't see why you guys don't notice this. You have to be smart to make adjustments.
Dude fought bums.. If he was on HBO they would have kept putting him up against bums and he would still be undefeated.