Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
fukk racist ass texas and all you c00ns cheering this :pacspit:

flips would never cheer manny losing. nikkas :snoop:
Amen bruh

I don't like Broner but nikkas be c00ning for him and Floyd to lose

But like I said before, Maidana is no joke to be in the ring with.

And whoever said that Floyd usually has the reach advantage is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Floyd is blessed with unusually long arms for his size, which is why his defense can be as tight and he is as effective on offense. Boxing is a sport of inches brehs

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I feel like I need to rematch that Amir Khan Madiana fight over……I don't even remember watching it to be honest…..How did Amir Khan & his glass jaw having ass survive against Maidana?
Amir would never take that fight,he would be dumb to do so..He survived because Maidana just isn't that great of a fighter.He has improved since that fight though.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nah. He has the skill. 147 just isn't his weight. Too fukkin small
147 is where the money is at. he calls himself "about billions"...he won't ever be a superstar at 135-140. thats why I think this loss is going to take a lot out of him...mentally and physically. when a fighter takes their first loss they can either get better or implode, and sadly I think it'll be the latter. this dude really believed he was invincible and he just took a grade A ass whooping...probably sitting the locker room with a broken jaw....this is gonna be a hard one to swallow for AB. I mean literally...the dude probably can't even swallow right now.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I need to rematch that Amir Khan Madiana fight over……I don't even remember watching it to be honest…..How did Amir Khan & his glass jaw having ass survive against Maidana?

Khan was out on his feet in the end but I didn't think Maidana was gonna make it out of the 3rd round.

Maidana might be able to pull a Margs/Cotto vs Floyd ... Floyd will hit him but Maidiana will come forward and hit him

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
00.gif

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Amen bruh
I don't like Broner but nikkas be c00ning for him and Floyd to lose

But like I said before, Maidana is no joke to be in the ring with.

And whoever said that Floyd usually has the reach advantage is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Floyd is blessed with unusually long arms for his size, which is why his defense can be as tight and he is as effective on offense. Boxing is a sport of inches brehs
FOH with that shyt bruh,Floyd wouldn't pull HALF of the reckless shyt Broner does outside and inside the ring.The reason some nikkas hate AB is because of his persona.The nikka acted like he was king of the world even thought the nikkas biggest win was against Paulie.The nikka never fought anyone and was crowned at the next great.Floyd would never hump a fighter in the ring,that's why some nikkas :pacspit: at AB..The comparisons between those two have to end.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I feel like I need to rewatch that Amir Khan Madiana fight over……I don't even remember watching it to be honest…..How did Amir Khan & his glass jaw having ass survive against Maidana?

Because Khan punches thrown output is quadruple Broners

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
147 is where the money is at. he calls himself "about billions"...he won't ever be a superstar at 135-140. thats why I think this loss is going to take a lot out of him...mentally and physically. when a fighter takes their first loss they can either get better or implode, and sadly I think it'll be the latter. this dude really believed he was invincible and he just took a grade A ass whooping...probably sitting the locker room with a broken jaw....this is gonna be a hard one to swallow for AB. I mean literally...the dude probably can't even swallow right now.

:banderas: