Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Prince Naseem comparison fits, the knockdowns were similar to the Barrera fight too with Broner weaving with his hands down and getting caught. that type of defense and fake Floyd shoulder roll will not get him far

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:childplease: nikka please and people would say there floyd goes again picking weak fighter after he delivers him on a plate for us to eat like a fukking 5 star chef/michaelangelo on steroids :banderas:
Who cares what they say. They'll say that regardless of who he fights next if it isn't Manny.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He wanted to be Mayweather but the thing he didn't realize is that Floyd doesn't take time off to go on a rap tour and get out of shape. Floyd doesn't disrespect his opponents families and doesn't act an ass on fight night. Floyd talks some shyt before the fight but doesn't take it into the fight. There is a difference in selling a fight and being a fukking a$$hole. Broner needed this humbling and to think he was talking like he would walk through Money. That shyt would have been a massacre if stepped foot in the ring with money.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Floyd would beat the living shyt out of Maidana! I mean he would give him a fukking beating, not because Floyd hits particularly hard, but because Maiadana will just keep coming forward trying to get off. If Floyd didn't knock him out or if it wasn't a corner/ref stoppage, Maidana's face would look like he was just in a bare knuckles tilt.

Let's kill this Maidana v Floyd talk before it even gets started.

Word. AB didn't counter shyt. May lives for that shyt, May is a special fighter. One of the greats,

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Floyd would beat the living shyt out of Maidana! I mean he would give him a fukking beating, not because Floyd hits particularly hard, but because Maiadana will just keep coming forward trying to get off. If Floyd didn't knock him out or if it wasn't a corner/ref stoppage, Maidana's face would look like he was just in a bare knuckles tilt.

Let's kill this Maidana v Floyd talk before it even gets started.

:stopitslime:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
it went 12 when it looked like 2 and half max

Man, Broner playing with his life. He wanna be a rapper, then he wanna be a boxer. Then, he wanna party all night. I remember 50 saying Floyd got 50k for showing up at a club for 30 mn, then he went straight to the gym around 2 AM. That's that lifestyle you gotta live if you wanna be up there

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Good night of fights Showtime really came through with the heat all year long.

Wonder where Broner goes from here I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch but I honestly think he needs to drop down to 140.

#OneTime :wow: