got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
00.gif

:laff:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I feel like I need to rewatch that Amir Khan Madiana fight over……I don't even remember watching it to be honest…..How did Amir Khan & his glass jaw having ass survive against Maidana?

ref kept pulling him off amir. Amir took like 30 shots to the head with no response either and ref didnt stop it. Amirs got alot of heart though jesus.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
FOH with that shyt bruh,Floyd wouldn't pull HALF of the reckless shyt Broner does outside and inside the ring.The reason some nikkas hate AB is because of his persona.The nikka acted like he was king of the world even thought the nikkas biggest win was against Paulie.The nikka never fought anyone and was crowned at the next great.Floyd would never hump a fighter in the ring,that's why some nikkas :pacspit: at AB..The comparisons between those two have to end.

I know that breh that's why I was telling everyone that I was gonna wait until after THIS fight to make my decision about AB. I think he only saw the show Floyd would put on for a fight but not the actual work Floyd puts in and the masterminding behind the scenes. I respect AB for taking this fight though and showing heart, but he'll need a rematch before I crown him the next of anything

I'm just also agreeing with homeboy about Filipinos standing by Manny no matter the amount of fukk shot he does

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather have a 3in reach advantage against Maidana.

Floyd is 72in and Maidana is 69in. Huge advantage