Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like many people have already said. Broner doesn't have the natural skills to sit in the pocket and tee off on boxers. He can't do what Floyd and Roy Jones do. They had great reflexes, speed, and reach.

We all saw what happen to Roy Jones once he no longer had his reflexes and speed.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We'll be back:ufdup:
Nah, I truly think he is not that good. He is a one note fighter with an inability to adjust and he is mentally weak. Crying like a bytch cause he lost.:snoop:
Dump that zero and get with a hero, man!
JLZijPI.jpg

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Floyd would beat the living shyt out of Maidana! I mean he would give him a fukking beating, not because Floyd hits particularly hard, but because Maiadana will just keep coming forward trying to get off. If Floyd didn't knock him out or if it wasn't a corner/ref stoppage, Maidana's face would look like he was just in a bare knuckles tilt.

Let's kill this Maidana v Floyd talk before it even gets started.
Exactly I mean are you nikkas serious Maidana was just raging at Broner, and this nikka thought he could eat all em punches and just punch back.
Maidana wouldn't even touch floyd, and he would pay each time by a counter attack by floyd

Floyd :wow:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Nothing will humble a man like a good ass whoopin....This nicca is on worldstar EVERYDAY stunting and trickin off his paper lol.... He face always looks fat because he probably drinks so much :smh: 90's babies this is your hero not ours:bryan: We will always have Floyd :obama:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Man, Broner playing with his life. He wanna be a rapper, then he wanna be a boxer. Then, he wanna party all night. I remember 50 saying Floyd got 50k for showing up at a club for 30 mn, then he went straight to the gym around 2 AM. That's that lifestyle you gotta live if you wanna be up there
his work ethic is well documented in the 24/7 series. the blueprint to being Floyd is there. he was waking his team up in the middle of the night to go train, Broner prolly waking his team up to pop bottles :childplease:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Broner: 'Ey, Floyd. Since we like brothers, think you can put me on that #MoneyTeam stimulus? :lupe:

Floyd: :floyd1: Didn't you just get man-handled by Maidana though? :floyd2:

Broner: That never happened. :sadcam:

00.gif

Floyd: :russ:

Broner: :to: Come on, Floyd.

Floyd: :floyd3:

Broner: :whew:

Floyd: :youngsabo: :camby:

Last edited:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Boxing is taking out their hatred for Floyd on Broner. This will just make Floyd train even Harder. This is how they do you, when you lose. But Broner was doing a lot of the things people on the coli who say they box do. Drink booze, party, act like thugs and hooligans and then expect friends to believe they have a solid future in the ring. Hopefully he comes back more focused after this. He has a lot of talent.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I feel like I need to rewatch that Amir Khan Madiana fight over……I don't even remember watching it to be honest…..How did Amir Khan & his glass jaw having ass survive against Maidana?