The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All of that is fine. But the inquiry shouldn’t have been necessary on something as simple as determining a difficulty score. It wasn’t an execution score.

The reality is that Chiles technically had a better score but lost because the judges made a mistake and her coaches caught it 4 seconds too late. The existence of the rule doesn’t negate the ridiculousness of the outcome. Rules get changed all of the time.
Inquiry requires you make the case the start value should be higher, it’s not an intrinsically higher value. its a damn bonus they’re allowed to do that as judge sports are SUBJECTIVE. the reality is someone accepted the rationale that they should’ve judged it higher, but as of the current ruling, it came too late and they are not allowed to acknowledge the score. That’s cut and dry.

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Americans in here emphasizing American exceptionalism all Olympics yet hoping the guy would share gold instead of trying to actually win it solely :pachaha:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Faith Kipyegon ameshinda dhahabu ya Olimpiki katika mbio za 1500m mara 3 mfululizo. Hiyo yote ilitokana na nguvu za Pilau, Nyama Choma, Ugali, Sukuma Wiki, Chapati na Nini Nini. :salute::troll:

Katika mahojiano yake na BBC, alisikika mrembo sana.
Hacha uongo
Mboga,matunda na maji tu kwa huyu dada

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

THEYRE 100% SECOND RATE IN AMERICA.

SOCCER IS LIKE THE 6TH OPTION
IN THE US BEHIND TRACK AND FIELD.

ALL THE BEST ATHLETES PICK THOSE
FIRST 5 OPTIONS THEN THE
LEFT OVERS WHO COULDN'T CUT IT
LAND IN SOCCER
WHERE AS IN OTHER COUNTRIES
SOCCER IS THE NUMBER ONE SPORT
AND THEIR BEST CHOOSE SOCCER
FROM THE START.

THATS WHY WE'LL NEVER
COMPETE WITH THE WORLD.
:devil:
:evil:

you see it in the sports kids choose themselves. My nephew is 8...so far he has tried swimming, soccer, karate, basketball and has interest in football.

He learned to swim but doesn't really like it as a sport. He liked the 'playing with his friends' aspect of soccer but it did not keep his interest at all. He loves basketball and i got him a hoop installed for christmas. And, he just got his red belt with yellow stripe in karate, loves that shyt.

Kids in the us just find other sports more fun. In HS most of the soccer players are like lacross players: football and basketball and track players who fell back into soccer...with the rare first-sport soccer player. We will never fill that gap because we legitimately don't care to.