The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I’ve addressed this…get the inquiry in in time…is a judged sport, thus subjective. If the inquiry doesn’t make it in, then they can’t take the rescore….the rules are there
All of that is fine. But the inquiry shouldn’t have been necessary on something as simple as determining a difficulty score. It wasn’t an execution score.

The reality is that Chiles technically had a better score but lost because the judges made a mistake and her coaches caught it 4 seconds too late. The existence of the rule doesn’t negate the ridiculousness of the outcome. Rules get changed all of the time.

Daps
Faith Kipyegon ameshinda dhahabu ya Olimpiki katika mbio za 1500m mara 3 mfululizo. Hiyo yote ilitokana na nguvu za Pilau, Nyama Choma, Ugali, Sukuma Wiki, Chapati na Nini Nini. :salute::troll:

Katika mahojiano yake na BBC, alisikika mrembo sana.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
When I saw the dude from New Zealand was named Kerr, I knew his ass was about to Steve Kerr this shyt. They gotta be related