The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
you see it in the sports kids choose themselves. My nephew is 8...so far he has tried swimming, soccer, karate, basketball and has interest in football.

He learned to swim but doesn't really like it as a sport. He liked the 'playing with his friends' aspect of soccer but it did not keep his interest at all. He loves basketball and i got him a hoop installed for christmas. And, he just got his red belt with yellow stripe in karate, loves that shyt.

Kids in the us just find other sports more fun. In HS most of the soccer players are like lacross players: football and basketball and track players who fell back into soccer...with the rare first-sport soccer player. We will never fill that gap because he legitimately don't care to.
Why are yall acting like we suck at soccer we 15th in the world because we can’t find a striker

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
White boy look like he being held hostage by his trainer. He don't really wanna be here :skip:

Keep going McEwen :damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you see it in the sports kids choose themselves. My nephew is 8...so far he has tried swimming, soccer, karate, basketball and has interest in football.

He learned to swim but doesn't really like it as a sport. He liked the 'playing with his friends' aspect of soccer but it did not keep his interest at all. He loves basketball and i got him a hoop installed for christmas. And, he just got his red belt with yellow stripe in karate, loves that shyt.

Kids in the us just find other sports more fun. In HS most of the soccer players are like lacross players: football and basketball and track players who fell back into soccer...with the rare first-sport soccer player. We will never fill that gap because he legitimately don't care to.

yup just like in dominican republic its baseball, in jamaica its track and field, in kenya its long distance running, in spain its soccer, in canada its hockey and basketball, in fiji its rugby