The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lyles getting a lot of hate across social media, not everyone thought running with Covid was heroic, and a lot feel if he won he wouldn’t have left in a wheelchair

I love it

Only heat he's getting is from couch potatoes who can't run to their mailbox. He already won the 100M. Everything after that is gravy..

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What event would you go to in 2028 if you had the money for it?

I’m thinking the gold medal basketball game and 100m final.
Lord willing I’m still here and have money, I wanna check out some events. Gymnastics and track and field would be top of the list, but I’m sure they’re gonna run some bills. Baseball, I think it’s returning, would be cool. Volleyball and waterpolo.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I hope Noah and Sha'Carri signs with Michael Johnson's new league "Grand Slam Track" Sydney already signed :wow:

Grand Slam Track is the future of Track & Field:blessed:

I can't wait. The top prize of each race is $100,000 instead of $10,000 in the Diamond League. Once again USA has to raise the bar. Y'all better bow down and kiss the ring:ufdup:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lyles getting a lot of hate across social media, not everyone thought running with Covid was heroic, and a lot feel if he won he wouldn’t have left in a wheelchair

I love it

It's because he is so arrogant and cocky. Of course if he won he would have gone around the track numerous times. Typical arrogant american who thinks the world revolves him,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hope Noah signs with Michael Johnson's new league "Grand Slam Track" Sydney already signed :wow:

Grand Slam Track is the future of Track & Field:blessed:

I can't wait. The top prize of each race is $100,000 instead of $10,000 in the Diamond League. Once again USA has to raise the bar. Y'all better bow down and kiss the ring:ufdup:

It's about time and if done right will explode. NBC already tossed diamond league in the bushes :picard:. I already said a LIV track type event in Saudi arabia putting the best against the best would be :banderas:

Like imagine 2 months from now a card with

Shericka Jackson vs Gabby thomas in the 200m
Sha'carri richardson vs Julien Alfred in the 100m
Kishane thompson vs noah lyles in the 100m
Tebogo vs Bednarek in the 200m
kipyegeon vs sifan hassan in like a 3000m race
bejnamin vs warholm in 400m hurdles
hudson smith vs quincy hall

winner gets like 250k

I'd pay good money to watch that ish, i remember as a kid that donovan bailey vs michael johnson 150m race that ish even had a undercard but it was pole vaulting or ish :heh:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As well isn't it as well :scust: that there is no major basketball tourney until 2027? The fiba world cup should be every two years.