The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.

Everybody wanna be too cool for school or lowkey. In order for the sport to grow someone has to do it

Yup. Usain Bolt literally old him he likes what he’s doing, and to keep doing it, that track needs that. If the GOAT tells you to do it…do it. But people wanna hate.

Daps
I've been watching Nightcap a lot lately. What is Ocho Cincos purpose? Dude barely says anything meaningful

He plays the cool friend, he refuses to have any strong disagreements or speak negatively about athletes. I understand it but because of that he doesn’t really bring anything to the show.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
It's like 95% Shay (who has a crazy sports knowledge), 5% Ocho looking loss, reading the chat, or stumbling over his words.
Shay might need to hire Skip for his night show. Get a show together without the Cable TV censors restriction.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Basketball in the Olympics is overrated to me. It’s a whole nba season every year to see the biggest stars, why drop hella money to see them face a team you don’t know 70% of? Olympics is the time to celebrate the sports that ain’t raking in money and views (basketball, soccer, tennis) year in and year out…IMO

Tough day to say Olympic basketball is "overrated"... it was a moment lol... But I will say this, Steve Kerr's rotations are a fukking joke and half the reason why the games have been close or closer than they should be..

The Boston Celtics would kill Serbia. No extra players... no extra bench players... you put out Psycho Joe as the coach and the same Boston team from this past year and they are dogwalking Serbia.

That's how much Kerr sucks.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yup. Usain Bolt literally old him he likes what he’s doing, and to keep doing it, that track needs that. If the GOAT tells you to do it…do it. But people wanna hate.

@MikelArteta not ya boy and an Olympic great in Carl Lewis saying this to Noah how will you twist this