The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And Shelly ducked smoke. And the lone Jamaican came in 7th place. Oh and Shericka ducked that 100m smoke too. Stay hurt.

Shelly had a hamstring injury

what she did duck? She's a two time gold medallist at 100m something sha'carri will never be.

You're an idiot if you think athletes duck

Only on the coli do idiots believe that world class athletes who race against each other all the time in diamond league events etc. would "duck" at the olmypics. Athletes who have won medals at world championships, olympics etc.

:snoop:

SAINT-DENIS, France -- Jamaica's three-time Olympic gold medalist Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce withdrew from the women's 100-meters semifinals just minutes before its start due to an injury suffered in warmups, according to Ian Kelly, the head of the Jamaican team.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Shelly had a hamstring injury

what she did duck? She's a two time gold medallist at 100m something sha'carri will never be.

You're an idiot if you think athletes duck
Excuses excuses. We don’t know what Richardson would be, but I know what she is today, better than any Jamaican in the 100m. And you’re hurt.

I’m trolling when I say Shelly Thunder ducked. Paint me an idiot then because athletes DO duck. Are you serious? I notice you didn’t say anything about Shericka ducking, hmmm.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Excuses excuses. We don’t know what Richardson would be, but I know what she is today, better than any Jamaican in the 100m. And you’re hurt.

I’m trolling when I say Shelly Thunder ducked. Paint me an idiot then because athletes DO duck. Are you serious? I notice you didn’t say anything about Shericka ducking, hmmm. Is it because she left her old coach/team and you’re mad like everyone else?

LOL :dahell:

Why would I be hurt? YOu do know sha'carri was favoured to win the 100m right? And guess what she flopped and didn't. No one thought a 37 year old shelly anne was going to win gold.

Like I said if Sha'carri won the commercials would have dropped right away, nbc would be replaying that race over and over again. Mike tirico in the studio telling take me through it. How american track is back bla bla bla but guess what didn't happen.

Shericka is injured , look at her last race before the olympics she pulled up. I already have gabby thomas beating her in the 200 becasue she's not 100 percent

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m trolling when I say Shelly Thunder ducked. Paint me an idiot then because athletes DO duck. Are you serious? I notice you didn’t say anything about Shericka ducking, hmmm.

Say less

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Caribbean is actually better as "West Indian" has heavy former British crown connotations and generally excludes the Spanish and French speaking islands.

And it's not India.
Thank you Ik I was crazy for saying Caribbean

Adonai

Pro
Daps
LOL :dahell:

Why would I be hurt? YOu do know sha'carri was favoured to win the 100m right? And guess what she flopped and didn't. No one thought a 37 year old shelly anne was going to win gold.

Like I said if Sha'carri won the commercials would have dropped right away, nbc would be replaying that race over and over again. Mike tirico in the studio telling take me through it. How american track is back bla bla bla but guess what didn't happen.

Shericka is injured , look at her last race before the olympics she pulled up. I already have gabby thomas beating her in the 200 becasue she's not 100 percent

Damn breh, why are you so Anti-American in this thread? What them nikkas do to you?

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Says this
"you as an American can’t take advantage of that same opportunity even tho you have the upper hand as a u.s citizen "

then says this
"We ain’t talking about you this"

:camby:

But congrats to St. Lucia for their first medal, gotten by a Jamaica-to-America-trained athlete.

Signed x Archie and em
Fr bruh they calling us Americans xenophobic and saying stuff like that it’s wild they view in the same way white people in America view us but we the cacs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
And Shelly ducked smoke. And the lone Jamaican came in 7th place. Oh and Shericka ducked that 100m smoke too. Stay hurt.
Shelly didn’t duck no smoke bro… The French Olympic committee did some bullshyt changing the rules literally overnight saying that players not staying in the Olympic village can’t board the team bus or go to the facility to warm up.. French did some bullshyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Says this
"you as an American can’t take advantage of that same opportunity even tho you have the upper hand as a u.s citizen "

then says this
"We ain’t talking about you this"

:camby:

But congrats to St. Lucia for their first medal, gotten by a Jamaica-to-America-trained athlete.

Signed x Archie and em
:umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Alfred was just on one , ran 10.84 in the semis and then 10.72 in the finals on a wet track, running those two times in under a hour and a half is just incredible.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn breh, why are you so Anti-American in this thread? What them nikkas do to you?

I'm only anti-american when its olympics, world cup, or any sporting event that its country against country.

Outside of that no qualms :ehh:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Shelly didn’t duck no smoke bro… The French Olympic committee did some bullshyt changing the rules literally overnight saying that players not staying in the Olympic village can’t board the team bus or go to the facility to warm up.. French did some bullshyt
Shacarri still ran Ig that’s why she got second