The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Caribbean is actually better as "West Indian" has heavy former British crown connotations and generally excludes the Spanish and French speaking islands.

And it's not India.

Talk about French and Spanish speaking islands when the Taino and Arawak Indians who are indigenous to the lower and upper leeward islands were there first and the current population are literally decedents of the Tainos and Arawaks :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:pachaha:

Nobody is building over the top stuff to go into debt for the Olympics anymore.

It's only in Paris this year and LA next time because everyone else dropped out. Brisbane is already promising no new stadiums for 2032 after being given the games.
That Paris stadium they could’ve added a retractable roof to it.. come on bro

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
again what I said still stands, you tried to dunk and missed, as if I'm supposed type out "u know uk and france fought over the little island, etc etc, " like I'm the Olympic announcer. Sit your British wannabe sing songy accent a$$ down
Look at this bozo getting mad… you didn’t even put any context to your post.. You can’t say st Lucia was a French colony without mentioning the British and them literally fighting for that island 17 fukkin times where ultimately the British won out and at Lucia became a British commonwealth

Now take this dunk you fake ass West Indian and ya ex…

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
34eb7d14cb0ceb87dda7af499b8103e81b48c722.jpg

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I
America only has the infrastructure and facilities due to SLAVERY of Africans.
Phd, technical programs at a master's level are full of Indians, Chinese, and Africans.

We can tell you haven't been anywhere
i swear you say the dumbest shyt. Your logic can be applied to almost every eurocentric country in the world.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
We ain’t talking about you this about the Olympics …. You sound like Archie Bunker

Says this
"you as an American can’t take advantage of that same opportunity even tho you have the upper hand as a u.s citizen "

then says this
"We ain’t talking about you this"

:camby:

But congrats to St. Lucia for their first medal, gotten by a Jamaica-to-America-trained athlete.

Signed x Archie and em

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shacarri needs to contact kambudji coach, kambudji always got these goat starts but she just doesnt have the top end speed to finish

concise

Veteran
Daps
Talk about French and Spanish speaking islands when the Taino and Arawak Indians who are indigenous to the lower and upper leeward islands were there first and the current population are literally decedents of the Tainos and Arawaks :mjlol:

Tainos and Arawaks are not Indians.
That Paris stadium they could’ve added a retractable roof to it.. come on bro

For what? Who has built a retractable roof for an Olympic games? And this is not the 1st Olympic race to have rainfall.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tainos and Arawaks are not Indians.

For what? Who has built a retractable roof for an Olympic games? And this is not the 1st Olympic race to have rainfall.

no one is building stadiums anymore anyways for the olympic games. Only thing France built new was an aquatics centre