The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this bro you talking to the wrong person… I’m Bajan and my wife is st Lucian… I didn’t have to Google anything so again learn ya history brehs :mjlol:

again what I said still stands, you tried to dunk and missed, as if I'm supposed type out "u know uk and france fought over the little island, etc etc, " like I'm the Olympic announcer. Sit your British wannabe sing songy accent a$$ down

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I am trying to give him a chance to explain himself, by he clearly thinks the relationship is one way. There is no saving him.
Oh so how does the relationship go the other way explain to me? Not on no divisive agenda

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
It's getting real MAGA in here :pachaha:
I know right:dead:. I went off to do some assignments for my grad school and came back like:
troy-community.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
But real talk France gotta hold a huge L for this Olympic roll out and open ceremonies.. Clowns had 10 years to get this shyt right… How you having an open field stadium? The moment it was announced they was getting the Olympics they should’ve built a retractable stadium for track and field.. shyt is unacceptable

Got decathlon swimming in the Seine river :scust:

Opening ceremonies on boats not taking into account the rain :snoop:

Just bozo shyt

:pachaha:

Nobody is building over the top stuff to go into debt for the Olympics anymore.

It's only in Paris this year and LA next time because everyone else dropped out. Brisbane is already promising no new stadiums for 2032 after being given the games.

concise

Veteran
Daps
West Indians

@jj23 you see this guy? Man’s asked what else he suppose to call the region :mjlol:

That’s an egregious example of cackery

Carribean? :laff:

Caribbean is actually better as "West Indian" has heavy former British crown connotations and generally excludes the Spanish and French speaking islands.

And it's not India.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Can’t believe I’m xenophobic and a cac because I want my home country to win and stop helping other countries to win