The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
America only has the infrastructure and facilities due to SLAVERY of Africans.
Phd, technical programs at a master's level are full of Indians, Chinese, and Africans.

We can tell you haven't been anywhere
Ok and nothing you said disproves my point if they help us so much then why don’t we send our top students abroad in mass. Also to say it’s only due to slavery of black Americans is ludicrous especially considering America grew most rapidly after freeing our ancestors and even more rapidly after getting rid of Jim Crow

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You got damned right I have that same smoke for foreign NBA players, them even more so. fukk Jovic, fukk Giannis, fukk Murray, fukk Schroeder, fukk em all.

And who said I haven't taken advantage of my opportunities? nikka my life is GREAT. If I mentioned all I had, you'd call me a liar, so I aint gon bother

We ain’t talking about you this about the Olympics …. You sound like Archie Bunker

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
LOL, got 2 world wars to thank for a lot of that.

Iron sharpens iron breh, the best train against the best. This dumbass rant you're on is going nowhere
if I’m bringing in outside talent that automatically hurts the development of other natural born citizens

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I said nothing about tethers what are you talking about I literally have family in Guyana and Jamaica it’s not even about Caribbeans I said the same about the swimmers too. Also it does hurt American athletes as there is only so many resources to go around even in a country as rich as America and I agree it should be a rule the Europeans have rules to limit foreigners why can’t we

Man’s said it’s not about Caribbean’s, yeah this dude def a cracka.. nobody says Caribbean’s only cacs… :mjlol:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
be loud and proud about your absolute ignorance of history brehs
He literally was trying to act like it’s a flex that they have to leave their home countries to take advantage of what we so called can’t

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I asked which leagues not if they should be. All of them? Track doesn't have a professional league so you would have to cap universities.
Which leagues nba and yes college should have a limit on foreign athletes