The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Crazy how many jabs Serbia and South Sudan take to each other. Serbia can’t run away from them but South Sudan can’t take the lead.

• Dap
Reactions: DJK

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said nothing about tethers what are you talking about I literally have family in Guyana and Jamaica it’s not even about Caribbeans I said the same about the swimmers too. Also it does hurt American athletes as there is only so many resources to go around even in a country as rich as America and I agree it should be a rule the Europeans have rules to limit foreigners why can’t we
European countries take talented athletes or foreigners who can afford it in Universities. The only limit is, can you afford it. America has massive track programs that European Universities can't match that's why foreign athletes seek out America.

Your theory that Americans will fill the gaps left by foreign athletes NEVER actually happens. It's a pipe dream. Those foreign dollars lost will also totally change the landscape of NCAA track.

Foreign athletes have been coming to America for YEARS. Believe it or not that competition benefits Americans as much as it benefits the foreign athletes, you just don't want to see it.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how many jabs Serbia and South Sudan take to each other. Serbia can’t run away from them but South Sudan can’t take the lead.
Jok done had two wide open corner 3s to get South Sudan over the hump and airballed them both, Bogey done had an answer for Serbia every time

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
We (universities, corporations, individuals, patients, to students to elderly) benefit from research and development from other nations.

Y'all sound like individuals who don't have a lot of anything. Just straight lacking awareness and perspective of how the world operates.
If you got it like that, you'll know it's a fair exchange.
To those who don't have it like that (like yourself or poor whites in middle America), y'all think everyone is taking advantage or wants any part of the little you have.
America has the top universities in the world top medical facilities top military and so forth in what world do you live in where the world helps us more than we help them hell China literally are where they are because of American investment.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
this fakkit Deadmon only ran 44.7 on the third leg
0.5 seconds slower than the WR yesterday

I hope the Track Team gives him a blanket party today and kick his useless ass out on the streets :pacspit:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It's funny cause they always want to point the finger at us when we never start any of this.

Xenophobia is an american export of the highest quality.Acting like its yall that never start any of this is funny...