The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
America has the top universities in the world top medical facilities top military and so forth in what world do you live in where the world helps us more than we help them hell China literally are where they are because of American investment.

America only has the infrastructure and facilities due to SLAVERY of Africans.
Phd, technical programs at a master's level are full of Indians, Chinese, and Africans.

We can tell you haven't been anywhere

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Go look up the meaning of the word and im sure youll eventually figure it out...
Ik the meaning of the word. Is it not xenophobic to say this
Be mad because black folk in the diaspora come to the u.s and talk advantage of the opportunity given to them to even be in America, you as an American can’t take advantage of that same opportunity even tho you have the upper hand as a u.s citizen :mjlol:

You got that smoke for the foreign NBA players playing for their home team yet train here in the U.S?

News flash you bozo all those international athletes who train in the United States aren’t u.s citizens or naturalized hence why they can’t represent the u.s

Stay mad Archie Bunker :umad:
Seems like it’s only xenophobic when we say something

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what I said still stands, you tried to dunk and missed

I wasn't going to type out a whole history lesson

Plus ST Lucians still speak French creole, even though they know English i know, my ex is Lucian

Google doesn't know everything brehs, learn by EXPERIENCE brehs
I know this bro you talking to the wrong person… I’m Bajan and my wife is st Lucian… I didn’t have to Google anything so again learn ya history brehs :mjlol: