The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Americans in general have to stop being so damn giving to foreigners.

Rescind birthright citizenship.

We (universities, corporations, individuals, patients, to students to elderly) benefit from research and development from other nations.

Y'all sound like individuals who don't have a lot of anything. Just straight lacking awareness and perspective of how the world operates.
If you got it like that, you'll know it's a fair exchange.
To those who don't have it like that (like yourself or poor whites in middle America), y'all think everyone is taking advantage or wants any part of the little you have.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Be mad because black folk in the diaspora come to the u.s and talk advantage of the opportunity given to them to even be in America, you as an American can’t take advantage of that same opportunity even tho you have the upper hand as a u.s citizen :mjlol:

You got that smoke for the foreign NBA players playing for their home team yet train here in the U.S?

News flash you bozo all those international athletes who train in the United States aren’t u.s citizens or naturalized hence why they can’t represent the u.s

Stay mad Archie Bunker :umad:

You got damned right I have that same smoke for foreign NBA players, them even more so. fukk Jovic, fukk Giannis, fukk Murray, fukk Schroeder, fukk em all.

And who said I haven't taken advantage of my opportunities? nikka my life is GREAT. If I mentioned all I had, you'd call me a liar, so I aint gon bother

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Each country has an Olympic committee that should provide the infrastructure to train their athletes. You shouldn't be able to use US infrastructure to train for the Olympics or even Worlds

:unimpressed:
I get what you are saying but that just means that everyone is competing on a even level. Our athletes have access to the same infrastructure so there's no excuses. Sometimes the other person is just better :yeshrug: