The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Eh...it's was a good run for South Sudan. But playing USA twice screwed them. I'm curious as what they'll be like next Olympics.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I mean dennis mitchell just coached the silver and bronze medallist in the 100m seems like a good coach to me. He also coaches Kenny Bednarek, Justin Gatlin, Kaylin Whitney, Javianne Oliver and Twanisha Terry

Dennis Mitchell was an amazing starter. Either he isn't working on it because of her top end speed or it's mental.

Her start has been a well known weakness and it doesn't look like it's gotten any better. I'm sure he's an amazing coach but there's a disconnect there and a new perspective might be needed.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Breh, just tell the universities to stop accepting foreign students. Training methods are known. The US has great coaches, but if you think foreign athletes leaving the US will make the US athletes better, you are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Behaving like a person born in another country isn't allowed to big up their country when they win is ludicrous. Funny thing is if Caribbean athletes tried to get US citizenship, based on the comments on this board, they would be rejected anyway, cause you all don't like 'tethers'.

Either way, best of luck.
I said nothing about tethers what are you talking about I literally have family in Guyana and Jamaica it’s not even about Caribbeans I said the same about the swimmers too. Also it does hurt American athletes as there is only so many resources to go around even in a country as rich as America and I agree it should be a rule the Europeans have rules to limit foreigners why can’t we