The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There’s only ONE person openly rooting against Black Americans in here. That’s who started the division in this thread. A mod who was mad because his country came in last and ducked smoke all in one event.

:dahell:
False I don't discriminate I root against all americans

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
USA best chance for a gold remaining imo in track is

110m hurdles - holloway
200m - gabby thomas if shericka is not 100 percent, although alfred may be a sleeper
400m hurdles - Sydney
200m - noah lyles
400m hurdles - rai benjamin
4x400 men and women
4x100m women and men

:camby: you dumb niqqa. Don’t worry about US. We good regardless. Post the best chances for Jamaica.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Breh, just tell the universities to stop accepting foreign students. Training methods are known. The US has great coaches, but if you think foreign athletes leaving the US will make the US athletes better, you are going to be in for a rude awakening.

College Athletic Directors would have Martians competing for them if they were allowed to get away with it. All they care about is winning. :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yea it's high key disgusting that athletes get to train in the US, make millions in the US, then rep their birth country in the Os. But people come here, make money to 'send back home' all the time
Be mad because black folk in the diaspora come to the u.s and talk advantage of the opportunity given to them to even be in America, you as an American can’t take advantage of that same opportunity even tho you have the upper hand as a u.s citizen :mjlol:

You got that smoke for the foreign NBA players playing for their home team yet train here in the U.S?

News flash you bozo all those international athletes who train in the United States aren’t u.s citizens or naturalized hence why they can’t represent the u.s

Stay mad Archie Bunker :umad:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She needs a new coach :francis:

I mean dennis mitchell just coached the silver and bronze medallist in the 100m seems like a good coach to me. He also coaches Kenny Bednarek, Justin Gatlin, Kaylin Whitney, Javianne Oliver and Twanisha Terry