The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Braman

Superstar
Daps
How do yall actually follow this shyt :heh: Nggas forcing themself to pretend to like gymnastics and swimming :pachaha: this is worse than the WNBA performative shyt

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How do yall actually follow this shyt :heh: Nggas forcing themself to pretend to like gymnastics and swimming :pachaha: this is worse than the WNBA performative shyt
we only 'follow it' for a week...and when watching it you can tell if its good or not...like...if that shyt looks special and they land the dismount and the announcers will TELL you if its good or not and why they'll lose points.

we're no more invested than you breh.

shyt is no different than watching BADMITON or RUGBY like I was at lunch today...just watch sports for sports sake...the olympics rule

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
we only 'follow it' for a week...and when watching it you can tell if its good or not...like...if that shyt looks special and they land the dismount and the announcers will TELL you if its good or not and why they'll lose points.

we're no more invested than you breh.

shyt is no different than watching BADMITON or RUGBY like I was at lunch today...just watch sports for sports sake...the olympics rule
There’s a lot of random interesting stuff during the Olympics, so I don’t know why it would be hard to watch some of the premier non-track events like gymnastics and swimming. Swimming in particular is as easy to watch and follow as track & field is.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
There’s a lot of random interesting stuff during the Olympics, so I don’t know why it would be hard to watch some of the premier non-track events like gymnastics and swimming. Swimming in particular is as easy to watch and follow as track & field is.
i logged into peacock at the work cafeteria, and as a group, like 20 of us, just flipped around sports....we settled on the Spain vs. Brazil volleyball match :shaq:...until it got weird because those spanish asses were fukkin amazing and we didn't wanna seem like creeps lmao...we caught the entire 800m relay swimming final, flipped to the end of USA vs Taiwan badminton (in which case I found out my analyst knows A LOT about international Badminton :dwillhuh:), watched handball until the half, and then we watched some rugby.

great lunch for all, just watching random ass sports

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i logged into peacock at the work cafeteria, and as a group, like 20 of us, just flipped around sports....we settled on the Spain vs. Brazil volleyball match :shaq:...until it got weird because those spanish asses were fukkin amazing and we didn't wanna seem like creeps lmao...we caught the entire 800m relay swimming final, flipped to the end of USA vs Taiwan badminton (in which case I found out my analyst knows A LOT about international Badminton :dwillhuh:), watched handball until the half, and then we watched some rugby.

great lunch for all, just watching random ass sports

So everyone at work knows who Paula is now :myman:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I told y'all weeks ago. Every 4 years we pretend to know a lot about sports we never watch otherwise. This time around is no different. We're tapped in. I'll watch anything from gymnastics to fencing to swimming etc..

Plus, this is just the warm up. Track & Field is the main event.
...i don't think we're pretending breh, we're just having fun :dwillhuh:

the ULTIMATE 'pretending' in sports is MARCH MADNESS.

OH REALLY, you think Xavier has a chance to beat NC State? Is that because of all the xavier games you watched this year or the indepth analysis you did on NC State :unimpressed:

everyone in america is perpin when it comes to march madness