The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He also been spending all his time talking about how much he wants to go to San Antonio and play with Wemby...as if another team is trying to hear that :mjlol:

If he slides though he will be a steal for some team. I hope the Spurs take him at 4 or 8. Can't take another year of watching Malaki Branhim run the worst pick and roll in the nba :to:
They have to choose between BPA at 4 and hope Castle falls to 8 (which is not impossible. In fact, that might be the way to go if they love Buzelis. The worry is that I could see Charlotte taking Castle at 6, but even then I could see the Spurs taking Devin Carter) or snatch a PG at 4 and get BPA at 8. I have them leaning towards Knecht cuz they gotta start tryna win now. They can't wait for Salaun to be good because by then, Wemby will be signed to a max extension.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
he's due an extension and the average top 10 pick salary is in the same ballpark. like even if the bulls were a top team in the east, it shouldn't be an easy decision to keep him with how banged up he is
They shoulda traded him last year; we're on the same page. :yeshrug:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They have to choose between BPA at 4 and hope Castle falls to 8 (which is not impossible. In fact, that might be the way to go if they love Buzelis. The worry is that I could see Charlotte taking Castle at 6, but even then I could see the Spurs taking Devin Carter) or snatch a PG at 4 and get BPA at 8. I have them leaning towards Knecht cuz they gotta start tryna win now. They can't wait for Salaun to be good because by then, Wemby will be signed to a max extension.
I think they probably take Castle at 4. No clue who they take at 8. I can't imagine them taking Carter with either pick. They already have Devin Carter. His name is Tre Jones. He's the backup point guard.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think they probably take Castle at 4. No clue who they take at 8. I can't imagine them taking Carter with either pick. They already have Devin Carter. His name is Tre Jones. He's the backup point guard.
You really think Jones and Carter are comparable?
:patrice:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If Knecht is there he’s gotta be the guy. It not, try to move down for Da Silva

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

fukkery