Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He's got that Caitlyn effect tonight.

Most anticipated 2nd rounder in the history of the NBA Draft
Speaking of her

They play tomorrow :lupe:

And Reese is going up against the reigning MVP :whew:

WNBA it will definitely be more entertaining than the draft :wow: Bron's kid getting stepped on by Boob-ball is WILD compared to the hype around his 03 draft

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The parallels between SA/Pop and New England/Belicheck are funny.

Both like a certain type of player :mjpls:

Both lucked up into GOAT players.

Bc of that, both love to make absolutely absurd contrarian moves thinking they’re smarter than everyone else

That’s why I was a lil mad Wemby went to SA bc it once again saved Pop as a GM. Trading a first round pick for one 7 years later makes absolutely no sense. The draft is bad, but no draft is THAT bad. Not to mention the one glaring position of need was right there for you, Dillingham or topic

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@tremonthustler1 why didn’t you tell us about Matas Buzelis :dahell:

Most mocks had him in the top 5 to 8 range. Him falling to 11 wasn't expected. Coli Mock had him going 5th to Detroit.

With that being said, he's a project mainly because he can't shoot for shyt from 3. Which is fine, especially with Chicago finally embracing a youth movement.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most mocks had him in the top 5 to 8 range. Him falling to 11 wasn't expected. Coli Mock had him going 5th to Detroit.

With that being said, he's a project mainly because he can't shoot for shyt from 3. Which is fine, especially with Chicago finally embracing a youth movement.
I’ll take that full skill set + length over the shooting, that can be improved easier than developing the types of ability/skill he’s showing at his height/length. We also have a strong shooting coach now. I’m am extremely pleased with what I’m seeing here, I was prepared to hate on whatever they did too. Dude looks like Franz

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I’ll take that full skill set + length over the shooting, that can be improved easier than developing the types of ability/skill he’s showing at his height/length. We also have a strong shooting coach now. I’m am extremely pleased with what I’m seeing here, I was prepared to hate on whatever they did too. Dude looks like Franz

dude's highlights look better than the frenchman who was picked at #1 this year :lupe: