The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Wouldn't wish Utah on any young breh.
Depends tbh

Places like that you can set up shop and be completely off the grid and unbothered, I see people with Karl Malone tags on their cars all through Utah and the surrounding states, his nasty ass getting paid out there and nobody bothers him

it's almost like Jokic when he goes back to his village in the middle of nowhere europe

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Depends tbh

Places like that you can set up shop and be completely off the grid and unbothered, I see people with Karl Malone tags on their cars all through Utah and the surrounding states, his nasty ass getting paid out there and nobody bothers him

it's almost like Jokic when he goes back to his village in the middle of nowhere europe
I think the average NBA draft pick isn't hype off Park City they're wanting to have fun and live in a city where shyt is popping.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bronny should’ve stayed in school, nobody in the media has the balls to say so, except for Rashad McCants
He was never gonna be a first round player coming in the draft

They're just hoping they can find a good role to hide him at once he gets in

Imo he should've run a 1v1 with thannasis on camera :yeshrug: if he wins you really can't form a good argument to why he can't make a team but Giannis brother can, Bron should have more pull in the league anyway :troll: guess he only uses his power for coaches