The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna kill the Spurs for taking Dillingham until they did what they did. Now I feel like they traded the better PG.

Knecht falling was a gift. Washington did very well tonight. OKC killed it with Topic and Jones. Denver getting Holmes was big time.

Milwaukee reached on AJ Johnson and passed up a lot of guys who coulda contributed immediately with the upside guys mainly remaining. Maybe AJ woulda been there at 33, maybe not (I thought he would).

Only missed on 2 of the top 30 :ehh:

Memphis taking Edey was gutsy but I approve. Chicago taking Buzelis is worth a flier, but one of Buzelis /Giddey better add a jumper or one has to go.

I don't get what Detroit is doing. Buzelis can't shoot either but at least you could put him at PF. Ron Holland is just Ausar with tunnel vision.

The rest of the draft kinda made sense.
I just posted about the Bulls recent moves. I really think that had they waited to do the Caruso move on Draft night, worst case scenario, you end up with Topic.

Best case scenario, you end up with Matas + stuff. OKC's patience wins again. All indications are pointing that the pivot is happening in Chicago.

At 11, take Topic and redshirt him, they want to be bad next season any way. Then you can trade Caruso to Sacramento and take Matas @ 13 pending OKC not selecting him at 12. Bulls have the laziest GM in the NBA

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i havent looked at much draft coverage online but something i bet was already suggested here is if youre drafting in the 50's before the lakers and you'd rather spin your pick into multiple assets, why not draft bronny and tell the lakers give us 2-3 future 2nds and hes yours. are teams scared to death of "ruining" the bronny drafted by the lakers moment?

the only article ive seen someone suggest it they referred to it as a jerk move, blatant disrespect for lebron, and its unlikely a rival front office would have the appetite for such a stunt. seems a bit over the top though i assume the expert was trying to cover his bases in case there was blow back for suggesting to hold someones son for ransom.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't get the Spurs trading away Dillingham for a 2031 pick. Probably be AI bots getting drafted by then.

Show that sassy Duke kid's tik tok and IG followers counts like it's a part of his draft status. :why: