The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
that's because the Guardians are the new A's/Rays in that they don't spend outside of J-Ram and still win.

When did the AL Central become the poverty division?

Somehow the white Sox have never spent in free agency. They must be a small market team. Detroit stopped spending after trading away Verlander and let Miggy waste away and the Twins, well we are just a lowly mid to small market team who lost some millions in a cable TV deal so they couldn't bother to even keep rhe payroll the same because they'd just be too broke I guess :mjcry:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think the Tigers will spend this offseason. I was ok with not spending last off season. We were still developing the young prospects and now we know what we have.

I would give Torkelson one more year. He's been OK since he came back. A mental break will be good for him and then just work on his shortcomings.

We stuck with Baez. Only thing we can hope is the injury is severe and he can't play anymore and insurance pays his salary.

I'm not high on Jung and we have 3 players in the minors that can play his position. I'd flip him in the off season for someone.

I could see us going after Bregman since he has the relationship with Hinch but only if it's reasonable.

Harris has done a good job. He botched last year with trading Eduardo Rodriguez but he has stockpiled our farm system with talent were Avila had it in shambles
Almost every contributor on this roster is from Avila.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Al central sucks but they’re about to have 3 of the 6 teams in the postseason :ohhh:

Most likely Cuz of the white sox , tigers 9-1,royals 12-1 & the twins 12-1 vs them.