The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It’s over :mjcry: cubbies not gonna make it unless they go undefeated the rest of the season

In ‘25 we back in business, it’s gonna be just like 2015 led by the prospects

Ballesteros,alcantara,caissie, Horton & either triantos/shaw(one getting traded imo unfortunately). We back up in ‘25

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for the White Sox.
I'm not a fan but I don't want to see them suffer like this.

If you support them, maybe you hope this is rock bottom.

The Orioles were awful a few years ago. Now they're a playoff team.
I remember in the 2000s, the Tigers lost 119 games and 3 years later they were in the World Series.

You have to have some kind of faith, I guess.

I don’t fukk them & their lame ass fan base

Orioles/tigers were bad but had their picks ,white sox can’t pick higher than 10th when they should be #1 :sas1: their woat fans deserve this

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what it is about this season for Chris sale, maybe it’s because he fully healthy or maybe it’s the change in leagues
Cause I feel like last year he was getting his shyt rocked on a consistent basis with Boston
this probably been his best year since he left the white Sox

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I wonder what it is about this season for Chris sale, maybe it’s because he fully healthy or maybe it’s the change in leagues
Cause I feel like last year he was getting his shyt rocked on a consistent basis with Boston
this probably been his best year since he left the white Sox
He's likely going to win the NL Cy Young.

If I would have told you before the season a Braves pitcher would win the Cy Young, you'd think it would be Strider or Fried.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukk Boston. Yankee fans should be thanking us for beating the White Sox, Red Sox and Baltimore for them

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This NL MVP talk is crazy.

Leave it to me to defend Ohtani. Usually if a DH were to ever win an MVP, we'd say he gotta put up stupid numbers like a 50/50 season. Ohtani is about to do that and some still wanna dismiss him because he's a DH in favor of Lindor.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This NL MVP talk is crazy.

Leave it to me to defend Ohtani. Usually if a DH were to ever win an MVP, we'd say he gotta put up stupid numbers like a 50/50 season. Ohtani is about to do that and some still wanna dismiss him because he's a DH in favor of Lindor.

He can have the silver slugger. He needs to catch a fly ball in a game.