The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
his fall off is crazy.

This was less than 3 years ago.

it is and it isnt. he never learned to take walks, didnt have crazy pop and relied on what turned out to be unsustainable contact. injuries slowed him down and his off the field issues certianly have affected him. bad defender too. honestly, it always felt like smoke and mirrors with him

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
White Sox need to trade Luis Robert before the deadline. 10 HRs in 32 games is no joke and he's in his prime. He's making relative peanuts through next season with two team friendly club options in '26 and '27.

They’re reportedly gonna trade crochet cuz they couldn’t agree to an extension

White sox can’t get a top 10 pick in the ‘25 draft cuz of the lottery rules. they have to build the farm up by trades.Roberts & crochet can get them nice returns

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I hope the cubs sell & punt this season they are a fundamentally flawed team.call up caissie,ballesteros ,bigge(Horton injured but him too)& shaw.retool with the prospects.trade happ,hoerner & belli to whoever wants them

Mlb pipeline just released an updated list cubs have the most top 100 prospects in mlb to them

Trips

Superstar
Daps
They’re reportedly gonna trade crochet cuz they couldn’t agree to an extension

White sox can’t get a top 10 pick in the ‘25 draft cuz of the lottery rules. they have to build the farm up by trades.Roberts & crochet can get them nice returns
I'm pretty sure the O's are going to put an offer up for Crochet. Still trying to get a read on who they are going to package, but I feel they will do something. However, I also think Elias is going to fukk with the White Sox a bit cause how they tried to run up a deal for Cease.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
It's a god damn Shame that 3 of the best players this generation are constantly injured

Mike Trout
Byron Buxton
Royce Lewis

crying-black-guy.gif

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Still love seeing a player get their first hit/HR/Strikeout and how the benches and players around them react. I appreciate how everyone recognizes the accomplishment. One of the best things about baseball. :mjcry: