The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If only that were the case. Don't remember this thread ever being stickied throughout coli history.

This thread just doesn't have the sassiness needed to get pinned. Need to have posters talk about everything but the sport and be hyperbolic with every reaction to do numbers here :troll:
nah it use to always get sticky to like a few years ago

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Karl Ravech just said nobody had ever hit for a cycle on Sunday Night Baseball and Wyatt Langford hit a home run to do it three seconds later. It looked like it was scripted. :wow:

On an unrelated note, he's been hitting great since he came back from his injury. OPS over .800 in June with 12 extra base hits and six stolen bases.

Meanwhile, Max Clark has a .737 OPS in low-A ball. I hate them. :to:

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps

I don't really care about the calls to go back to 10 outs. But, I'm definitely glad they are moving to the top 4 advancing to the second round. It was fukked up watching a round where one guy put up like 30 and he knocks out a guy with 25. And then in the next bracket dudes put up 30 combined

:francis:

But really I watch the derby to drink beers and laugh at little kids misplay fly balls.

:childplease:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Over .500 first time this season with only a 3.5 game lead from the mariners, y’all done fkd around and let us get back on our feet before the all star break, mlb better watch the fk out :troll:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Brodie Bro was supposed to be one of them ones.

I still remember the weirdo shyt because he called himself Jackie Robinson--in terms of being one of the few American brothas in the league--and of course sensitive ass baseball player did what they do.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The cubs have a catcher prospect named Moises ballesteros who is 20 years old and killing shyt at every level.he was promoted to triple a couple weeks ago and is dominating he’s literally one of the youngest prospects in years promoted to triple a

He’s fat af like prince fielder but can hit. He might get called up this season