The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't look now, but the Padres have gained some steam.

Hopefully, they can make it interesting for the Dodgers in the NL West this summer.

Dodgers need some pressure heading into October.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Don't look now, but the Padres have gained some steam.

Hopefully, they can make it interesting for the Dodgers in the NL West this summer.

Dodgers need some pressure heading into October.
They were lighting Houck all the way up. Machado apparently woke up.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This feels like a college football season. A handful of great teams beating up on the dregs of the land. I wish we could fast forward to the trade deadline, then the playoffs.

The great thing about baseball though is a team currently under 500 could end up in the WS

Right now it looks like they’re are about 4 or 5 top teams and everyone else but there is a chance none of those top teams make the WS

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Don't give up!
@CHICAGO not gonna pin this thread and with him being the only mod assigned here he got free will :francis: shyt corny cause I know dudes not gonna be watching the WNBA once the small hype dies down. NBA,NFL,MLB should be instant pinned threads. Then the nikka deleted my topic but don’t delete the same nba threads getting made over and over again. I would have been stop if the nikka came in here and gave us a reason.

👼
😇

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This feels like a college football season. A handful of great teams beating up on the dregs of the land. I wish we could fast forward to the trade deadline, then the playoffs.
There’s ALWAYS a surprise team that catches fire in the wildcard to win it all. That’s basically the route the majority of teams that made it to the dance win their respective pennants last half decade or so.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I'm sure if the White Sox weren't historically ass we'd be stickied :heh:

If only that were the case. Don't remember this thread ever being stickied throughout coli history.

This thread just doesn't have the sassiness needed to get pinned. Need to have posters talk about everything but the sport and be hyperbolic with every reaction to do numbers here :troll: