The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
People gotta stop with that mullen shyt. Dude went to 3 straight NY6 bowls :snoop: and had one bad season
Clay Helton went to back to back NY6 games just like Dan.

Dan backed his way into the 3rd one in a covid year with 4 losses. In a regular year that's not a NY6 team but that was a weird year with Ohio State making the playoffs playing like 5-6 games or something.

But that was another bad year for Dan, so really he had 2 bad seasons and didn't last as long as Muschamp. He failed at Florida whether or not he's officially a garbage coach.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Clay Helton went to back to back NY6 games just like Dan.

Dan backed his way into the 3rd one in a covid year with 4 losses. In a regular year that's not a NY6 team but that was a weird year with Ohio State making the playoffs playing like 5-6 games or something.

But that was another bad year for Dan, so really he had 2 bad seasons and didn't last as long as Muschamp. He failed at Florida whether or not he's officially a garbage coach.
In a regular year that team is easily an 11 win team. They didn’t play any scrubs that year.

And Sam Darnold went to back to back NY6 games :ufdup:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You had me til you spoke on t town, these nikkas might not know any better because they have not been to Bama, but stop it, t town is leaps and bounds better than auburn, thank god for the nc and the big runs cuz that shyt was a strip and that’s it, and t town ran off way more than y’all did so it’s hella money in town
You ain’t have none of this when my dog big white was saying Sheronne Moore was gonna be relegated to bagging his PBRs at the local Circle K by the Ohio St game.

Michigan gang gotta excommunicate your ass bro.