The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Clemson ain’t been shyt since Justin Fields fukked them up. Stip trying to bait me especially since :samDucktales: Ain’t even been to the playoffs :brutusDahell: . fukkin bums
They getting ready to be B1G champs in six days though :sas1:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I think the CSU qb and a db had been talking on media before the game ("let's see how far instagram likes get them") so Sanders was just like "nah, now you wanna be cool? fukk off"

Don't have a problem with it...just kinda corny to be acting like they beat Bama or some ish, and CU still ass too. Sanders is a primadonna, but I'd expect nothing less.
They need all the wins they can get.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

And imagine me sayin' have good sportsmanship for this bum ass whiteboi :mjlol:

I know it’s the thing to pick apart stuff that Prime and Colorado got going on I get it, but you got to get these teams that they’re going against to reign it in too.. Teams are still trying to get theirs against Colorado because they don’t like Prime and his boys. Somehow this is still a popular thing to do even though Colorado ain’t a good team. Everybody should just play ball man, maybe Colorado will chill when other teams and fans chill. People are tuning in to hate watch them. shyt is crazy to me

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
One is a qb the other is a wr/db player hey shouldn’t be close

Why? Lol

Would you say the same if it was Arch Vick or Arch Jackson hittin' the same speed? Lol

Again, broadie was out there all game playin' both ways at a high level while the other came in fresh off the bench & shyt after not playing at all yet this yr

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Why? Lol

Would you say the same if it was Arch Vick or Arch Jackson hittin' the same speed? Lol

Again, broadie was out there all game playin' both ways at a high level while the other came in fresh off the bench & shyt after not playing at all yet this yr
Arch Vick and arch Jackson would be faster than Travis so no it would be expected