The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Mack Brown won a national title and 10 games annually when they only played 11 during the regular season.

You on timeout from talking to me the rest of the day.
Mack brown had the best college qb ever and colt McCoy who’s like a top 20 qb what did he do without them… we was in qb hell after colt

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

shadeur needs to snap out of it because taking on the persona of his father will give him more injuries in the NFL...

people become cornerbacks as a 'business decision' because they can do all the shyt talking and control how hard they hit players (who have to pay attention to the ball) when playing defense

any arrogant behavior doesn't translate well in the league because they become a target for the petty people who want to get 'even' or make a name for themselves

i hate how colorado is just reduced to the colorado state rivalry in september and throw the rest of the big12 schedule away so long as they can win and showboat for this one, as their highlight reel for NFL scouts

i predict deion sanders will probably coach for some arena league or the UFL once his sons go pro but change the narrative about the equity of the coaches having the audacity to have the revenue share of owning teams instead of playing for the overseers of the NFL

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Prime said in his last presser that Shedeur was changing plays at the end of the NDSU

If he’s not going to make him stop then yeah it falls on Prime :comeon:

Do you think ANYBODY would have tried that shyt playing QB for Saban? Or even Deboer now? :comeon:
Nothing is even Deion fault according to them. He is unserious they threw the ball 49 fukking times which means sheduer only had 6.3 yards per attempt it’s like he doesn’t understand that this is hurting his son’s draft stock. 49 passes to barely get over 300 yards is nasty nasty work

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Had been up like 30+ hours by halftime and decided to do some shots. Put my fries in the broiler to reheat…..When I woke back up it was like midnight

IMG-4019.jpg

:mjcry: