The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think the CSU qb and a db had been talking on media before the game ("let's see how far instagram likes get them") so Sanders was just like "nah, now you wanna be cool? fukk off"

Don't have a problem with it...just kinda corny to be acting like they beat Bama or some ish, and CU still ass too. Sanders is a primadonna, but I'd expect nothing less.

Now when you kick it like that don’t expect sympathy when the tables turn, it cost you nothing to shake his hand and pull him in and say, you see we up, next time don’t write checks you can’t cash and walk off

Its always like that..smh

Man don’t i know it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Is it team a team or not?

they went out of their way to excuse the OC and blame Prime. They don’t know what’s happening on the sideline.
Prime said in his last presser that Shedeur was changing plays at the end of the NDSU

If he’s not going to make him stop then yeah it falls on Prime :comeon:

Do you think ANYBODY would have tried that shyt playing QB for Saban? Or even Deboer now? :comeon:

Silkk

Daps
I highly doubt that Deion wants Shedeur taking unnecessary hits either, So its definitely his dumbass still changing those plays

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Prime said in his last presser that Shedeur was changing plays at the end of the NDSU

If he’s not going to make him stop then yeah it falls on Prime :comeon:

Do you think ANYBODY would have tried that shyt playing QB for Saban? Or even Deboer now? :comeon:
I’m don’t know what point you’re trying to make

the announcers are criticizing Prime and absolving the OC of all wrongdoing. That’s unprofessional because they have no idea what’s going on in those headsets.

Silkk

Daps
I’m don’t know what point you’re trying to make

the announcers are criticizing Prime and absolving the OC of all wrongdoing. That’s unprofessional because they have no idea what’s going on in those headsets.
Prime told us what’s going on :what: