The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
:dead:.....just like Cali High School football beats up on Texass and Florida.....:umad:....but but but they "bottom feeders".....keep coming with those excuses.....
Once again yall send private schools who have a collection of the best players in Cali to beat public schools in Texas I hope the Cali all stars would be a public school nikka lmao

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Once again yall send private schools who have a collection of the best players in Cali to beat public schools in Texas I hope the Cali all stars would be a public school nikka lmao
But but but it's a private school..... :russ: .....but but but those SEC teams are bottom barrel.....:camby:.....fukk outta here with your bullshyt excuses ....

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’ve looked really bad so far and are a better matchup for us since they don’t have a running QB. Only reason it won’t be a blowout is if we have a lot of self inflicted penalties again. If our offense struggles that bad again then Sheridan and DeBoer gonna start experiencing the wrath of Bama fans
Sheridan just feels like a forced hire cuz Grubb left for the NFL.I don’t think DeBoer really wanted him in that position at all.I don’t like him.Just has that green aurora around him.This team too squirrely they’re not going places.High snaps,botched handoffs.UGA is gonna run the train on Milroe and that goofy ass fukking o-line

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know Bama is 10x better than the team that showed up last weekend. I fully expect y'all to win in Madison, I'm wondering if there's a chance UW covers
11am
16 point spread in Madison
Hell yeah its a great chance they cover

Especially if Wisc can dictate the tempo even somewhat