The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bama didn't look good last week til the last half of the 4th Q...but UW is getting 15.5

:jbhmm:

Wisconsin has struggled against Western Michigan and South Dakota, the game should not be close.

The problem is that we’ve stunk on the road post-Covid and we have OL issues, Proctor and Pritchett starting should mitigate those issues a little bit.

I don’t think we’ll play as bad as we played Saturday though.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Wisconsin has struggled against Western Michigan and South Dakota, the game should not be close.

The problem is that we’ve stunk on the road post-Covid and we have OL issues, Proctor and Pritchett starting should mitigate those issues a little bit.

I don’t think we’ll play as bad as we played Saturday though.
UW has looked so bad I'm starting to questions if Fickel can handle a high major job

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Sheridan just feels like a forced hire cuz Grubb left for the NFL.I don’t think DeBoer really wanted him in that position at all.I don’t like him.Just has that green aurora around him.This team too squirrely they’re not going places.High snaps,botched handoffs.UGA is gonna run the train on Milroe and that goofy ass fukking o-line
LANK 2.0

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:BrutusMane: You on that shyt again. Also having the best city in the whole wide world isn’t something to be proud of? :brutusAhh:

Your city is such a cesspool it ran out it's only begotten son

Meanwhile, LAST YEAR; NOT 2017

For their “Best Places To Live In The U.S., According To Experts” list, StudyFinds editors looked at cities named on 10 different expert lists of top spots to live across the US. Data came from sites including Business Insider, Money, Travel + Leisure, Livability and Moving Waldo.

The most frequently reviewed cities were then ranked into the top five.

Ann Arbor tops the list along with Raleigh, North Carolina in second place; Huntsville, Alabama in third; Fayetteville, Arkansas at fourth; and Colorado Springs, Colorado as the fifth city