The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Hol up now, no need for that you got too much dip on your chip

Bruh…..

A fools exercise then he gon say you got a white daddy cuz your HC ain’t black :mjlol:
Basically said I should stick to madden lol then tried to call me out because I said benson was a 4 star transfer and he found a site that said he was a 3 star lmao i literally got all my info from the Colorado roster website lmao

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Basically said I should stick to madden lol then tried to call me out because I said benson was a 4 star transfer and he found a site that said he was a 3 star lmao i literally got all my info from the Colorado roster website lmao

Conversation be a circle of
Raise a point
Met with Uncle Tom name calling
Rinse wash repeat

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Those schools bottom feeders tho

Not according to twitter, talking heads and the coli

“These nikkaz Pussi @NICKIMINAJ @Drake @LilTunechi YMCMB. I’m make these nikkaz respek us on Gladys” what normal well adjusted person talks like this lmao he definitely trying to act like he still like that

Thank you, tf regular mf talk like that with millions, don’t get it twisted that nikka can get you disappeared. But what’s the point you a millionaire, you not any where near them streets

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Not according to twitter, talking heads and the coli

Thank you, tf regular mf talk like that with millions, don’t get it twisted that nikka can get you disappeared. But what’s the point you a millionaire, you not any where near them streets
They funny part is he literally doing it to a nikka who can do the same and is a billionaire like just take the L

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Hol up now, no need for that you got too much dip on your chip

Fucc dat.

Nov 2

Pick a side.

:ufdup:

DucksWire_Schedule_24.png