The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
What am I missing on Bond he’s doesn’t look at that great to me

He averaged about 6 receptions a game including the playoff game. Also, had close to 700 yards. I like Milroe but he ain’t the best of qb’s when it comes to throwing. I think Ewers can get that number up. He could potentially be 1,000 yard receiver.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Man I have NO idea what the fukk we doing with the portal this season. He overturned the defensive staff but ain’t bring in no more “dudes”

I don't see Lincoln's vision right now...a great QB doesn't solve all probs

Ryan Day turned a leaf this off-season...he's getting players all over that compliment his scheme to shore up points of weakness

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He averaged about 6 receptions a game including the playoff game. Also, had close to 700 yards. I like Milroe but he ain’t the best of qb’s when it comes to throwing. I think Ewers can get that number up. He could potentially be 1,000 yard receiver.
That’s good not great he wasn’t the #1 receiver and Burton not all that great of a receiver himself to be 2nd to him and have all that hype. He was ranked ahead of Evan Stewart in the transfer rankings and Stewart had 514 yards in 8 games while Bond had 668 in 14 games

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
img_6790-png.513201

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't see Lincoln's vision right now...a great QB doesn't solve all probs

Ryan Day turned a leaf this off-season...he's getting players all over that compliment his scheme to shore up points of weakness
Thats all good and well but don’t mean shyt if they can’t get their offense back to what it was.

Not gonna beat Michigan trying to play like Michigan.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
One of Doeber guys from Washington 24 class. He chose to go to OSU instead of following his coach. Interesting

Well shyt happens Day must have told osu i need money to get your title while shyt is in a flux, and they told him go and get mommas purse, cuz they been spending like a nikka that got his check and tax return at the same damn time, as for ol boy they came with a hood offer, DeBoer must not have needed him

Interesting enough this is how Smitty eats his breakfast

Light loafers and all

There's no reason Ohio St and USC shouldn't be the class of the big 10 over the next 5 yrs

But that’s not how this works