The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It's getting spicy in here
full
Hopefully that lil lightskin fakkit brings the spice to baltimore or im on you and @smitty22 ass :ufdup:

Til then though
giphy.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not everyone get negatively recruited that doesn’t work. That like talking about another dude, to a chick, while trying to smash. Recruiting is sales and the number one rule in sales is don’t bash a competitor to a client. You will turn more clients off.

Oregon never won a Championship but Colorado has.

Yo bytch ass using words like “gosh” and “Deion sit down” like a full fledged female:

Buddy i can promise you nikkas negatively recruit, it’s gospel, so Deion saying that is like telling me waters wet, the shyt only works 1% of the time, if a kids coming to boulder i promise no one’s saying aw man mike from Oklahoma said it’s a shyt show in boulder let me change my mind, nikkas talk and nikkas know, some don’t care, some already had notions and it just confirms it

Notice you said Bama commit. Kirby not a good recruiter at all. He just has the luxury of Georgia banner. most of those kids were headed there no matter what he said. If he was at a different school he would far less successful.

Good recruiters highlight everything they with an emphasis on things they know other don’t. That what good salesmen do. So, no negative recruiting isn’t a all the time occurrence

Saying Kirby isn’t a good recruiter is bullshyt, the foundation was there from mark, but that nikka built a 4 story mansion on top, he rearranged how uga moved and recruited and turned it up several notches

vino

Superstar
Daps
Buddy i can promise you nikkas negatively recruit, it’s gospel, so Deion saying that is like telling me waters wet, the shyt only works 1% of the time, if a kids coming to boulder i promise no one’s saying aw man mike from Oklahoma said it’s a shyt show in boulder let me change my mind, nikkas talk and nikkas know, some don’t care, some already had notions and it just confirms it

Saying Kirby isn’t a good recruiter is bullshyt, the foundation was there from mark, but that nikka built a 4 story mansion on top, he rearranged how uga moved and recruited and turned it up several notches

He said Deion was lying I told him that players admitted to it on an interview. Then he proceeded to say everyone does and that’s not true. Everyone is not making direct attack about an individual. Yall saying Colorado when kids are inquire about Deion. Kids were looking to play for Deion and not Colorado.

I never said it didn’t happen, I said it’s not effective. If it happened all the time you would definitely hear about more because no one would tolerate someone attacking them personally.

Kirby can’t recruit, he just stack his deck with multiple staff members that help him out. Dude brought in T-rob and still couldn’t close the deal on Downs.

Lets also no forget how Kirby and company pissed pff the family during Josh Downs time too.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

since saban is gone, i know folks are negatively recruiting against Bama :pachaha:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He said Deion was lying I told him that players admitted to it on an interview. Then he proceeded to say everyone does and that’s not true. Everyone is not making direct attack about an individual. Yall saying Colorado when kids are inquire about Deion. Kids were looking to play for Deion and not Colorado.

I never said it didn’t happen, I said it’s not effective. If it happened all the time you would definitely hear about more because no one would tolerate someone attacking them personally.

Kirby can’t recruit, he just stack his deck with multiple staff members that help him out. Dude brought in T-rob and still couldn’t close the deal on Downs.

Lets also no forget how Kirby and company pissed pff the family during Josh Downs time too.

It does happen all the time, you think a kids going to come out on a video and say hey jeff from Tennessee told me not to go to ole miss because lane spends too much time in the keys??

And I’m sure nikkas got plenty to say about Deion, he’s a polarizing guy, but if my job is to get you to Texas, then i will by any means get a kid to Texas full stop

Yes Kirby can and does he’s not some guy in an ivory tower not getting on the road, or making calls, you need to understand he built uga into the modern Death Star that it is, now uga has want to and money which helps, but he can’t help it that his money allows him to hire good recruiters to identify talent he needs then they collectively go to work on getting that kid to Athens vs Tuscaloosa especially with that 21-22 team that was a chefs kiss of recruiting and coaching. Like bruh, if you want to disagree that’s fine, but this ain’t a les miles eating off saban or Dopey Dan eating off the shark fukkers talent Kirby is that dude, multiple shows confirm it and coaches too

vino

Superstar
Daps
As they should which is why fsu treating them like a farm team for them like cahoma cc used to be (shout out to p dub) and Texas eating too
I feel like fsu really didn’t get much significant from Bama. Most of the players FSU got weren’t really in the rotation. Now, Texas definitely put a hurt on them with Bonds.