The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
i try not to post tweet no more cause tweets got me banned. We all need to learn which schools belong to which conference.

Anyway, with Vanderbilt already at a small stadium currently under renovation, they aint promoting their attendance numbers. though why i had to do research when:
1: don't own or regularly operate a computer
2. rarely have dedicated access to wifi, internet, or anything
3. most ppl have better access than me and aint restricted by the job or they phone that they have.

Wtf are you talking bout and I seen your reviews for movies and whatever you post dealin wit movies

Edit: to make it clear... U telling folks to know what and who in which conference... We been following. U say what u don't own or what not but you will show your tweets n the film room. Buddy asked a question n said he noticed it was just the ACC so don't discredit the CFB thread.. we on it..

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wtf are you talking bout and I seen your reviews for movies and whatever you post dealin wit movies

Edit: to make it clear... U telling folks to know what and who in which conference... We been following. U say what u don't own or what not but you will show your tweets n the film room. Buddy asked a question n said he noticed it was just the ACC so don't discredit the CFB thread.. we on it..
i was including myself in learning the members of each conference, i didn't mean anything more than that

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
In what way do you think your edge rushers will beat our tackles lmao we literally have a dude at tackle who might be the first guy off the board and the other guy is good as well he just was stuck behind a guy who got drafted last year

They pretty good, idk what that looks like but we will see

Michigan's brand new OL isn't gonna gel in 1 week and their QBs are ass and don't have the best playmakers to help. They should be fine in the big 10 but Texas gonna get in that ass.

Can’t help yourself can you

What did Michigan do to you breh :scust:

Exist/beat Bama now he butt hurt

Well dumbass, Michigan Texas is being discussed in here the last few pages and is the biggest game this wknd so I’m giving my opinion

No you going out your way to speak on us again

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They pretty good, idk what that looks like but we will see

Can’t help yourself can you

Exist/beat Bama now he butt hurt

No you going out your way to speak on us again
Sure it’s just all the Michigan fans acting like Texas is comparable to damn Fresno State

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
This is why i called you an idiot MUCH earlier in our discussion. It was self evident already.
Ok put this idiot on ignore tf bum ass nikka Ig only you and the rest of you Michigan bums can talk about yall team in a good way. Again I see why the Ohio state brehs in here clown yall. Never talk football just call folks idiots

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ok put this idiot on ignore tf bum ass nikka Ig only you and the rest of you Michigan bums can talk about yall team in a good way. Again I see why the Ohio state brehs in here clown yall. Never talk football just call folks idiots
if you say outlandish things I'm gonna call you an idiot. Nothing you're staying is factual or based in football. No michigan fan is saying fresno = texas. No michigan fan is overhyping fresno. You're just trying to spin some weirdo narrative. So, yeah, you get called what you get called for that.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Baxter was gonna spilt carries with the guy who’s are starting rb so it’s not that big of a loss and tre was good last year he was just behind so many guys. As far as bond stark isn’t Tommy so can’t compare that and we went into bama last year and beat bama worse than yall did at a neutral site and saban didn’t lose at bama up to that point or something ridiculous like that
Can't compare the Bama games because using that logic UM beat the only team Texas lost to by 21 points. Say what you want about Tommy, but Milroe was able to function well enough in the offense to finish 6th in Heisman voting, so it wasn't like everyone was fukked. And his numbers weren't any better in 22 with Bill Obrien and a Heisman winning QB throwing him passes either. :manny: