The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Davis Warren is better than what people think. A lot of his mistakes/offensive miscues can be chalked up to WR play and the offensive line. Both should be better in Week 2.

Their rushing game isn't that scary with Baxter out and our secondary should be good enough to keep their receivers from getting off too much. They already kept Bond in check back in the Rose Bowl he's supposed to be their best receiver.

Plus they gotta come to the Big House.
Baxter was gonna spilt carries with the guy who’s are starting rb so it’s not that big of a loss and tre was good last year he was just behind so many guys. As far as bond stark isn’t Tommy so can’t compare that and we went into bama last year and beat bama worse than yall did at a neutral site and saban didn’t lose at bama up to that point or something ridiculous like that

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Dumb as in it isn't beneficial to CFB and CFB fans?

Smart for the NFL, they sat back and watched everyone consuming CFB all week and they know they can easily take the lion's share of those views if they have games Thurs-Monday. NFL like holllldafukkup...millions of y'all watching Colorado play a DII school on a thursday night? :patrice:

Look how they straight Deebo'd Christmas from the NBA?

You divide the pie too much, at least on Sunday you get all the cfb fans who just watching football for the fukk of it

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I'm actually confident. I think they're (Texas) gonna have to score (roughly) 27 or so in order to pull it out. Can they? Sure. Will they? I don't know. Supposed to be chilly, with a bit of wind on Saturday too.

I rewatched the game and I was hard as hell on Warren. He threw off his back foot on that bomb that got picked. He had 3 drops and another by Morris that would've been a TD. Those 3 would've had the stat line lookin less gross.

We also gotta remember, the last time Warren fully played was in 10th grade, with garbage snaps here and there.
Our offense is better than last year and we only scored under 30 twice I don’t think yall will hold us under 30

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You divide the pie too much, at least on Sunday you get all the cfb fans who just watching football for the fukk of it
Them selfish bytches dont care. Unfortunately they know they can snatch the majority of ncaa fans if they go head up.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

In what way do you think your edge rushers will beat our tackles lmao we literally have a dude at tackle who might be the first guy off the board and the other guy is good as well he just was stuck behind a guy who got drafted last year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Didn't realize Vandy had Diego Pavia at QB now. He's a fun player who should keep them in a lot more games than normal.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Didn't realize Vandy had Diego Pavia at QB now. He's a fun player who should keep them in a lot more games than normal.
He was a fighter at New Mexico State, bout the only good thing we can say about him, at least he beat Auburn. With SEC talent he might be better

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fuccccck that

Stanford in the ACC is the CFB equivalent of hell freezing over
Academics match up and they was Georgia Tech of the west coast, even though Georgia Tech did better in football than them recently