The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Y’all always respond with the same stupid shyt when someone has an opinion on your team that you don’t like.

We sucked last year, no Bama fan is still thinking about that shyt show of a season.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Academics match up and they was Georgia Tech of the west coast, even though Georgia Tech did better in football than them recently
ACC one of those conferences that got some haves and some have nots academically...talking to a UNC/GT alum is a lot different than Clemson and FSU....

If we were just talking academics though, they may have the crown at this point. If I was thinking top 5s off the top of my head, ACC got Stanford, GT, UNC, Miami, Duke. B10 - NW, Michigan, UCLA...USC? Purdue? Interesting subject :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The fukking Broncos nikka :BrutusMane:
Clearly you're ducking the Eagles. At least Washington has the heart the schedule EMU
full

Udubb has more heart than you COWARDS...they're a REAL big ten team
full

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Academically speaking, they're the right fit. Football is the big driver as far as athletics, and they just don't seem to give a f about it at all. I was thinking the B1G would want some sort of presence in the south, FSU isn't a fit academically (non AAU member), but maybe a school like Georgia Tech? Brings in ATL market, kind of a stab at the SEC moving in on the capitol of the south.

Honestly, we should be looking to boot Rutgers...ya, I know, NYC market, but people in NYC don't really give a fukk about CFB and they ones that do want to watch the top teams, not Rutgers. Guaranteed there are more OSU/UM fans in NYC than Rutgers. I know ND is the most popular CFB team in NYC too.
If the ACC disbands in 12 years once the TV deal is up, I’m not sweating it. Doubt the comference folds but if so We’ll more than likely get B1G invite. Had talks with them in 2012 with expansion then. Fit that culture more especially academically. But again doubt the ACC folds.