The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Does marcus freeman actually use his headset?

He never ever talks into it.

I think he just wears that bytch

Most head coaches, especially once they're no longer coordinator, don't use their headset.

I remember Paterno and Bowden didn't wear a headaet period in later years.
Deion doesn't use his at all either, but he keeps it on.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
In what way do you think your edge rushers will beat our tackles lmao we literally have a dude at tackle who might be the first guy off the board and the other guy is good as well he just was stuck behind a guy who got drafted last year
Talkin like this is why people callin you names. You postin in here like texas is unbeatable..

I guess we'll see on Saturday. But some of your takes are wild as hell.
Michigan's brand new OL isn't gonna gel in 1 week and their QBs are ass and don't have the best playmakers to help. They should be fine in the big 10 but Texas gonna get in that ass.
Decoded: 'The team that beat our asses is gonna 'get it' Michigan's ass'

Except Michigan got in that ass worse. :gucci:

WOAT shyt on The Coli right now.
What did Michigan do to you breh :scust:
ice-cube-rap.gif

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Y’all always respond with the same stupid shyt when someone has an opinion on your team that you don’t like.

We sucked last year, no Bama fan is still thinking about that shyt show of a season.
Bro yall were not talking like this before the Rose Bowl :russ:

Not on this site, not on Twitter, not on reddit, none of my family and friends in the Gump, not a single one of yall were saying this shyt.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Most head coaches, especially once they're no longer coordinator, don't use their headset.

I remember Paterno and Bowden didn't wear a headaet period in later years.
Deion doesn't use his at all either, but he keeps it on.
To be fair, Paterno didn't even know his own name from like 2008 and on...

Daps
Reppin
Chi
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G dapping This :mjlol:

conferences only purpose is is to make scheduling easier for sports

who told yall teams are grouped together for any other reason?
Yes it's about the money, but every big ten school is an AAU member, besides Nebraska, who lost their status, but was AAU before joining, so the research dollars, and academics do matter. A lot more money comes from the research funding than athletics. I'm not some rah rah go academics type of guy, but it does matter to the B1G to some degree.

Conversely, only 5 or so SEC schools are AAU members: Vandy, UF, A&M, Mizzou & UT-A

Research $$$ still still trump the ~$70M/year that each school gets from the TV contracts, sometimes by tenfold.

Last edited:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Talkin like this is why people callin you names. You postin in here like texas is unbeatable..

I guess we'll see on Saturday. But some of your takes are wild as hell.

Decoded: 'The team that beat our asses is gonna 'get it' Michigan's ass'

Except Michigan got in that ass worse. :gucci:

WOAT shyt on The Coli right now.

ice-cube-rap.gif
No I’m not I was responding to that tweet which said set yalls edge rushers loose like Texas doesn’t have two top tackles. Ik Texas is beatable any team is beatable but that tweet was wild ass hell

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Can't compare the Bama games because using that logic UM beat the only team Texas lost to by 21 points. Say what you want about Tommy, but Milroe was able to function well enough in the offense to finish 6th in Heisman voting, so it wasn't like everyone was fukked. And his numbers weren't any better in 22 with Bill Obrien and a Heisman winning QB throwing him passes either. :manny:
Jalen milroe is fundamentally flawed qb. My main point is sark can use him in ways Tommy never could. While idk if Quinn deep ball has improved even tho everyone has said it did Quinn is a much better qb than milroe and sark a much better play caller. Y’all Cb is the truth no doubt but he also got beat a couple times that game maybe just first game jitters I figure. It will be a good game maybe but I just don’t think y’all have the firepower to keep up.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
if you say outlandish things I'm gonna call you an idiot. Nothing you're staying is factual or based in football. No michigan fan is saying fresno = texas. No michigan fan is overhyping fresno. You're just trying to spin some weirdo narrative. So, yeah, you get called what you get called for that.
Ok breh you an idiot too