The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, Memphis is next for FSU. This could get ugly in Tallahassee. Norvell gone need security

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Big Ten and SEC definitely saying not sending out that invitation now to FSU
Never were getting one. :mjlol:

When you let delusional boosters run your program these are the ramifications. Talk all that shyt about a weak conference and you need to leave then do this shyt. Last year was a clear aberration. Still got Miami and Pseudo ACC Notre Dame, Clemson, Louisville, and NCState. Them nikkaz in trouble , word to the LOIC gang.

Last edited:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
On the road so haven't checked in.

The Vegas game was classic :wow: Great game, crowd, and environment. Fans were enthusiastic but not nasty (there was one scuffle that I think broke out between USC fans literally right behind me for a min but IDK what that was about and was broken up quick)

Both fan bases showed out. USC fans were super cool in my section.

Congrats on the big W @Silkk . @O.iatlhawksfan if you are one of the LSU fans that want BK to hit the road, Florida will take him in a heart beat :mjcry:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GWaf6CzWEAEhFI1
What was Vanderbilt’s? I was impressed by their crowd

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Stanford and Cal were significantly more likely. I actually expect Stanford to before the end of the decade.
Academically speaking, they're the right fit. Football is the big driver as far as athletics, and they just don't seem to give a f about it at all. I was thinking the B1G would want some sort of presence in the south, FSU isn't a fit academically (non AAU member), but maybe a school like Georgia Tech? Brings in ATL market, kind of a stab at the SEC moving in on the capitol of the south.

Honestly, we should be looking to boot Rutgers...ya, I know, NYC market, but people in NYC don't really give a fukk about CFB and they ones that do want to watch the top teams, not Rutgers. Guaranteed there are more OSU/UM fans in NYC than Rutgers. I know ND is the most popular CFB team in NYC too.